ASFLox

Ty's POV

All I could remember was Jerome slamming into me. I screamed in pleasure, a small memory of Adam and I at the bar came up, we met up with the merome duo and drank a little too much.

"Oh my god! You're so big!" I yelled out, clawing on his back. Jerome hissed at the pain I brought him and that resulted in Jerome to thrust faster.

"Damn....it's like Adam doesn't even fuck you" He panted in my ear. I bit my lip to silence my scream, Jerome went so rough and I felt my insides stretch in ways I'd never felt before.

"A-Ah! Jerome... Faster!" I begged, my pants hung on my right leg as he fucked me on the wall.

"Like that?" He asked, I threw my head back, my mouth open as screams left from my throat.

"YES!" I yelled out, my climax rushed forward and I shook as I held it in.

"I swear to Notch if you hold it in I'm going to hurt you" He growled in my ear, I bit my lip but nodded my head.

"Jerome! Oh g-god! Fuck!" I screamed as I came. Jerome grunted and shook.

"Dammit...Your so fucking tight...." He said as he pulled out, I lazily stood on my own and put my pants and boxers on. Jerome buttoned his pants up and fixed his hair.

"C'mon sexy....let's find the other two to see if they wanna have some fun" Jerome chuckled before he left the room, I followed after him, biting my bottom lip in thought of what Adam would do to me.

It's short cause It's ASFlox and Jerome is too big for Ty.

F. O. T