MunchingUniverse

Tyler's POV

I got home in a hurry, parked the car and turned it off in record time. I nearly ran to the door before I opened it, closed it behind me and went to go up to our bedroom but not before I seen Jason sitting on the couch.

"Hey! You're back" He said sweetly, I grunted at him as I made my way over to him. Jason bit his lip and stood up allowing me to grab his waist and kiss him.

"You still want to ride me like a horse?" I asked and took off his shirt. I yelped as he pushed me onto the couch.

"With all my might Tyler" He said seductively and kissed my neck. I groaned and unzipped his pants before I took off my shirt.

"Tyler...Are you really gonna fuck me... All night? Hearing me scream your name... Making me beg?" He gasped as he rolled his hips against mine.

"let me take my pants off and we'll go from there..." I said as I rolled my hips along with his.

"Hurry!" He said jokingly as he crawled off of me only to slowly take his pants and boxers off. I yanked mine off before sitting back down, I wanted to pound into him just like that, with his ass in the air. I bit my lip before I leaned forward and kissed up his back.

"Tease me Tyler...." Jason gasped as I kissed his neck. I thought about it for a second before I lowered my face over to his ass, I felt my cheeks heat up as I licked his hole.

I just gotta know something, apparently you have to be in the mood when writing smut, I've never been in the mood so....if one is to be in the mood would the smut be better?

"Ah! Tyler!" Jason gasped out, to be honest I never thought he'd taste like anything, but he was actually really sweet and tangy, it made me want more.

Jason's POV

I moaned as I felt his tongue slip into me, he was eager since he had both hands on either of my thighs and I heard him give a grunt of satisfaction now and then.

"Tyler" I moaned as he thrusted his tongue in and out, now playing with the head of my hard dick. He's never did anything like this and I just needed more of this new side of him.

"Tyler please!" I yelled in pleasure, he pulled back and I felt his hand disappear. I whined as I looked back at him.

"Want to ride me now baby?" He asked, I nodded and crawled onto his lap, Tyler held my waist as I lowered myself onto him, moaning softly as I did so.

"Mm...so tight" I gasped as he rolled his hips, I bit my lip and did the same getting a moan from him.

"Don'd do that!" He moaned again, my mouth gaped open asI started to lift myself up before allowing myself to slowly go back down.

"Jason..." Tyler stretched out my name as he nervously bucked his hips.

"Yes?" I panted as I went faster, making sure to look at him. Tyler groaned out as he grabbed my hips and bucked his hips along with my bouncing getting me to scream in pleasure.

"Oh Tyler! Oh just fuck me! Please!" I yelled out, I yelled again as I was now on my back with Tyler thrusting into me.

"Oh god! Fuck me Tyler! Ah!" I screamed grabbing onto his shoulders. He moaned out and kissed me, this man was amazing, I moaned into the kiss and tangled my hands into his hair. I shivered as I felt my climax rush up, I tried to hold it in but I just shook making Tyler look at me.

"Don't you dare hold it in, I swear to god Jason... cum for me baby" I bit my bottom lip and shook my head.

"No? You don't listen" He growled and went faster, I just slacked and allowed him to fuck me how he pleased, my mouth hung open, allowing moans to flow from my lips, but then he hit my prostate at least three times before I came right then and there. Tyler groaned and grunted a whisper of my name as I felt him empty into me.

"...." we were both silent, I now wondered if our couch was still intact. Tyler pulled out and softly fell onto me, I hugged him, covering my naked body with his naked body.

"...wanna go again? " Tyler asked, I smiled.

This man I swear...