Surprise - SkyLox

Ty's POV

I woke up to no one, that bastard, I told him one thing for when I wake up and he isn't even here. I still had that ache from before, except it was a lot stronger, I got up and threw on some boxers before going downstairs.

"Adam...." I whined as I looked everywhere for him, he was nowhere to be found. I slumped and fall onto the couch. Where could he be? I needed him bad.

"Ty! I'm back!" His voice rang through the house. I excitedly looked up but it all went away as I seen Jason and Tyler enter the room. Was he serious?! Did he really want to tease me like this?!

"Hey Ty nice boxers" Tyler chuckled out, I turned around and shook my ass at him which got both Jason and Tyler to laugh.

"Ty! That is no way to treat our visitors, apologize" Adam said as he spanked me getting me to squeak and sit down properly.

"Sorry..." I sounded so submissive, Tyler sat on the other couch laughing and Jason sat next to me.

"Oh Tyler, here you go" Adam came back with a cup filled with the magenta substance. My eyes widened, if that juice made me feel like this then... Oh dear god.

"Um...Adam, what are you doing?" Jason asked, Tyler took it with a small thanks and took a sip before drinking the whole thing.

"What? I'm just sharing something with a friend..." I blushed as Adam looked straight at me.

"Ty here drank two and he is still under the effect" I closed my eyes as he ran his hand through my hair, it still felt so much better that it should.

"Adam..." I whimpered as he brought his hand back and went somewhere.

"Hush Ty, you just have to wait a little bit" I whined again and put my head in my hands. This was torture, I picked my head up as I heard movement. It was only Tyler, but his eyes were magenta, which was weird, He got up and walked over to Jason and I. Tyler picked Jason up and pulled him back over to the other couch.

"T-Tyler!" Jason squealed as Tyler pulled him into his lap, I wanted Adam.

"Adam! The astronaut and the brotato are teasing me!" I whined as I laid on my face. I softly moaned as I felt fingers run through my hair.

"Hm... Now where's the fun if Jason is the only one who didn't drink some yet?" Adam asked, I looked hopefully at Jason, He looked like he was enjoying Tyler sucking on his neck.

"Hm? What?" Jason slurred as he opened his eyes to look at us. I looked up at Adam to see him swirl a cup in his hand.

"I'm not drinking that again" Jason moaned, I groaned put in anger as I sat up, took the cup from Adam's hand, walked over to Jason and forced him to drink it. I didn't care, I needed this now, to make sure he didn't try to spit it out I held my hand over his mouth until I seen him swallow before making my way over to Adam.

"Fuck. Me. Now" I growled, placing my hands on either side of his face, his eyes shown a bright magenta, I wonder what mine looked like.

"So eager... " He chuckled and hugged me by my waist, this time I whimpered as I heard Jason moan out. I didn't want to look at the fun they were having and I was here being teased.

"Ty..." My eyes widened as I heard Jason say my name. I turned around only to see Jason getting fucked by Tyler, I'm pretty sure I was crawling towards him, our lips crashed together and he moaned in my mouth.

"This is wrong" I breathed out as we separated only to go back to each other, a moan slipped through my lips as Adam pulled my boxers down.

"But it feels so right...doesn't it?" He asked, I couldn't answer him as Adam entered me.

"Fuck..." I groaned out and dived back in for a meaningless kiss with Jason. Adam pounded away at my hole, I was moaning in Jason's mouth as he did in mine.

"You wanted this...didn't you Ty?" Adam asked, going faster.

"Yes Adam!" I screamed before kissing Jason again.

"I don't think that's convincing enough... What do you say Adam?" Tyler asked, I only wrapped my arms around Jason's neck, deepening the kiss.

"I think your right" Adam said and went harder, I moaned loudly into the kiss, Jason grabbed my sides and bit my tongue softly.

"Tyler...Faster, harder, please" Jason begged and kissed my neck, I moaned louder as Adam thrusted faster in me.

"God Adam! More! Oh god more!" I screamed, Jason shook in my hold and I shook in his.

"I'm gonna" I warned.

"Me too! Oh god me too!" Jason yelled and pulled me into a kiss.

"You like the show they put on for you Ty?" Adam asked me as he went rough.

"Yes! Oh Adam!" I rushed back into the kiss with Jason. I broke apart yet again as I screamed out, Jason did too and we slumped against each other before collapsing to the floor. Our boyfriends continued though but not for long as the came. I gave a small smile as I felt Adam pull out.

Best day ever...

Any typos? At the moment not caring, I'll fix when I wake up

#nofucksgiven