20: georgia meets the guys

*Charli POV*

I softly groaned to myself, and moved to stretch my arms, only to feel that my fingers were intertwined with the hand that was wrapped around my waist. Legs tangled under the sheets, I realized I was pressed against someone's body. I don't really remember much of last night due to my extreme lack of sleep. I don't remember when Zayn came over, but I must have called him at some point.

I untangled our fingers and turned around to face him. The familiar short dark hair was absent, and the mess of chocolate curls tickling my face made me realize that it wasn't Zayn that was in my bed.

My eyes widened with reality, and I pushed his arm from around my waist.

"Wha-" he groaned, reaching up and rubbing his eyes with the hand that was just around my waist. "What time is it?"

"Time for you to explain why we were just cuddling," I groaned.

"Uh, force of habit?" he rasped. "Sorry about that."

"Seriously, Harry," I grumbled, lightly shoving him. "You're a little shit."

"It won't happen again," he laughed, sitting up on the bed. He turned himself to look at the clock and huffed. "It's not even noon."

"Why are we awake?" I threw an arm over my eyes and fake cried.

"Well you-"

"Nope, don't finish that. I'm going back to sleep."

"Same."

"If I catch you doing that again, I won't hesitate to murder you."

"Don't worry," he laughed, rolling over and facing away from me. "It won't happen again."

I sighed and closed my eyes, hoping to get at least a couple more hours of sleep.

"Charli!" the voice sounded, alongside three knocks on the door. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah," I grumbled, pulling the pillow over my face. "Can't I get any more sleep?"

"Sorry to wake you lot, but it's three in the afternoon."

I pulled the pillow off my face, my eyes darting to the clock. 3:08. I guess I did fall back asleep.

"Hi Georgia, what's up?" I mumbled, facing the doorway she was standing in. "You can come in you know."

"Sorry, I- just, yeah, okay," she stuttered, entering the room. She slowly walked over to the edge of the bed and sat at the foot. "I was wondering if you wanted to do something with me today. Maybe catch up a bit?"

"I was going to hang out my boyfriend tonight. You're more than welcome to come," I smiled at her. Her head was covered with a mint beanie, perfect beach waves poking out from under it, which probably took no effort at all to her. She wore a plain black tank, and a pair of mint coloured skinnies. "I'll invite the guys and we can go out for dinner or something? I can introduce you to all of them."

"It will be neat to meet all of the important people in your life, especially your boyfriend," he smiled, pulling her legs up onto the bed. "I'd like that very much."

"I wouldn't," Brooke mumbled, pulling my pillow over her head.

"Well then, why don't you and Michael hang out tonight," I poked her side, earning a squeal.

"Stop!" she laughed, trying to squirm away. She pulled the pillow from her face and looked up at me. "They have a show tonight in Birmingham. Or I would be."

"Who's Michael?" Georgia asked, seemingly unfazed by the way Brooke was acting.

"A friend," Brooke groaned. "Not like it matters to you."