27: date night*

*Charli POV*

This is my ONLY warning - there's (bad) smut in this chapter. It starts about halfway through, so if you don't want to read it, skip to the end. :)

-

"So, I'll pick you up at seven."

"That sounds good," I smiled into my phone, forgetting that he can't actually see me. I walked up the stairs and into my bedroom, plopping down onto my bed. I looked up at the clock that told me it was just after four in the afternoon.

"I'm gonna take a nap, so I'll see you later babe. I love you."

"Alright, I love you Charli," he hummed and disconnected the call.

I opened up the alarm feature on my phone to set one to go off at half five. I plugged it into the charger noticing it was at 17%, and set it down on the side table before snuggling into the duvet.

There was a soft knock on the door, making me sigh and turn over, facing away from the door as I pulled the blanket over my face.

"Charli?" Georgia's voice sounded through the door. "Can I come in?"

"No," I whined, hearing the door creak open. A dip at the end of the bed made me turn and face her. "Hi?"

"I just wanted to say thanks for last night, and I guess today. I had a lot of fun," she smiled. "You have great friends."

"They really are," I agreed. There was a silence as I looked up at her. She wore an expression that I couldn't read, like she had something on her mind. I chuckled to myself, "What's up Peach?"

Her face went bright red, and she lay down beside me, burying her face in one of my pillows. "Char, I really like him," she mumbled.

"Like who?"

"Niall. Like a lot," she turned her head, continuing to lie on the pillow as she smiled at me. "I know he's younger, but age is just a number, right? It's like... He's so... I don't know what it is, but there's something about him that..." she trailed off, shutting her eyes in the middle of her speech. "He's just, I don't want to use the word perfect because no one is. But like, do you know what I mean?"

I smiled and nodded, wrapping my arms around her, causing me to laugh as she snuggled into my hug.

"I do. Niall is a great guy."

"He is! He asked me if I wanted to hang out tonight," she blushed. "I'm honestly so nervous."

"Why? It's not like you've never been on a date before."

"No, but it's been a while since I had a first date," she sighed into my arms. "I was with Hunter for two years. I don't even know when our first date was. We just kind of started, I guess you could say?"

"What do you mean?"

"We met through a mutual friend, and she invited us out with the group. We kind of just always hung out in the group setting."

"So you two never really had a first date?"

"Technically we must have. I just don't know when it was. I really don't remember," she mumbled. "But I was never nervous being around him."

"It's different with Niall."

"Very different. An exciting different, and I really like how it feels. I'm extremely happy."

"I'm glad, sis. Niall is a good guy. Just, if you ever start... stop feeling... Just please, let him know right away. He's such a good guy, Georgie," I mumbled. "He deserves the best, and I know you can be that. Just please; promise me that if you ever feel like something's off with him, please talk to him. Don't brush it off or break up with him. That's all I ask."