35: stonehenge

*Charli POV*

Harry had barely pulled into the parking space before I had opened the door and jumped out of the car.

"Would you care to wait for me?" he asked in a joking tone as he shut his door. "You know, me being the one who brought you here and all."

"I know," I huffed, waiting for him to make his way over to me. I dramatically tapped my foot on the pavement watching him leisurely stroll over to me.

"How are you this excited over coming here, Char? It's just a bunch of rocks."

"Harry, it's the fucking Stonehenge. This shit is legendary."

"Yeah, but it's just rocks."

"Harry, I'm going to pretend that you're not talking bad about it. Just be happy with me, will you?" I laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"Fine, but you owe me," he laughed, wrapping an arm around my shoulders as we walked to the underground tunnel.

"That was already assumed after everything you've already done for me," I murmured, looking down at my feet as we continued walking.

"So you really haven't been here since we came last time?"

"No. I didn't have anyone to go with," I shrugged. "Brooke hates this whole type of thing. She'd rather just hang out at a beach."

"You never came here with Za-" his body tensed up in realization at what he was starting to say. "Sorry, didn't mean to bring him up."

"It's okay," I softly chuckled. We walked outside of the passage on the other side of the road, and stepped to the side to take in the view. "And no, he never brought me here. He hates being outdoors, and driving long distances actually. So this would've been two things he hates."

"I'm sorry for bringing him up," he turned and looked down at me. "I really am."

"Harry, you don't need to apologize for anything," I smiled at him, pulling him in for a hug. "In all honesty, I'm glad that he never brought me here. This place is too beautiful for him to come and ruin.

"You're the only person I've been with, other than when I was younger and my parents brought Georgia and I one time. I can't help but smile when I'm here, just thinking about all the memories I've made here."

He placed a kiss on the top of my head before detaching himself from me. "C'mon, let's go see this place again."

I nodded and took his hand in mine, pulling him along the path. After quite a long walk, we were standing in front of the circle, gazing at the beautiful sight.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I asked, looking up at Harry, who seemed to be in a daze. I snapped my fingers in front of his face, "Harry!"

He shook his head and looked down, "Sorry, did you say something?"

"For just a pile of rocks, you seem to be enjoying it," I nudged him, and he blushed, averting his stare back to the display.

I pulled my phone out of my purse and opened the camera. I snapped a few different pictures of area, including a horrid attempt at a panoramic photo, before the phone was snatched out of my hand. Harry held it in his hands, pointing at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, covering my face but still hearing the shutter sound go off. I peeked through my fingers and the shutter sounded again. I couldn't help but let out a giggle as I looked up at him, "Harry, stop!"

"Why?" his laughter filled my ears as he continued to take photo after photo of me. "You're smiling, that deserves a photo in itself."

"You're so weird, give me my phone back!" I reached for it, but he held it above his head. I jumped up for it but missed, seeing that he is much taller, and has much longer arms than I do. "You're a little shit, you know that?"