60: you'll pay for that

*Charli POV*

"Well why don't you tell her then Gem? You're so insistent on this."

"You told me that one day you two would end up together. You told me that you would be in love, and not give a care about what the rest of the world thought about you two," she confessed, leaving me awestruck. I peered up at Harry, his eyes glued to the ceiling. "You said that she's the girl you were meant to be with."

His name came from my lips in an almost whimper sound. Gemma's words were astonishing; I couldn't believe that Harry told her that the day we met. His eyes shot down to me, a nervous smile appearing.

"Is that true?" I asked, feeling slightly shaken up. His head nodded slowly, confirming everything his sister just let out. "Harry..."

"Oh. Um, I'm just going to go back downstairs for a bit," Gemma mumbled. "It's almost eight though, when are we leaving?"

"In half an hour," I say, never taking my eyes off Harry's.

"Okay, I'll be downstairs when you're ready to leave," she smiled and stood up, going back through the door she just came through moments ago. It quietly clicked closed, and I brought my hand up to his face, brushing some of his hair off his forehead.

"My sweet Harry. How is it possible that I didn't realize this sooner?" I ask in admiration. He simply shrugs before I shift my body to sit upright next to him, and gingerly pull him towards me.

My hand makes its way to his neck as I bring him closer. My eyes flick down to his lips momentarily, before meeting back up with his burning emerald eyes. I lean in and connect our lips briefly, before I bury my face in his neck.

"You're not mad?" he croaks, tightly wrapping his arms around me.

"Why would I be mad?"

"I've just hid so many things from you, I thought that if you found out how I actually felt, that you'd think I was stupid for hanging onto my feelings for so long. I'm sorry for not telling you, I just didn't want you to be mad at me," he sighs, nuzzling his head against mine. "You were- you are the only person in my life I feel fully comfortable with. I should have told you but I was scared. I get so nervous around you."

"But there's nothing to be afraid of, Harry. If you need to talk, you know I'm here, right?" I ask, hearing a deep hum in reply. "Just, please don't hide things anymore. We're in a relationship, and we need to be able to talk about things."

"You're right. You're always right," he sighs before placing a kiss to the top of my head. "We should get ready though, baby. It's after eight."

I unfortunately nod, and feel his arms unwrap from around me. We slowly stand from the bed, and I arch my back, stretching it from sitting in such an awkward position for so long.

His hand takes mine as he leads us to the closet, before he digs through a draw and starts rummaging through his clothes. I smile at the sight, and give him a small hip bump as I make my way past him, pulling open my undergarment draw.

"Hey, what was that for?" he asked with a pout. I couldn't help but laugh at him as I pulled out a matching black bra and underwear set.

"You were just in the right place at the right time," I shrugged and knelt down to one of the lower draws, grabbing a black lace crop top out of it.

He rolled his eyes before going back to his clothing. I quickly grabbed a pair of light jeans; my pair of lace boots to match my shirt and walked back into the bedroom. I pulled off the shorts I was wearing, turning around to make sure Harry's prying eyes weren't watching as I changed my underwear. He popped out almost instantly after I managed to pull them up, and his face dropped, slight sadness showing.