61: no, i'm harry*

DOUBLE UPDATE!!
please make sure you read chapter 60 before you start this one! thanks!!

*Charli POV*

"So that song, eh?" I started, scrunching up my face at my best friend who was blushing.

"It was so beautiful. I didn't know they were doing that."

"I'm talking about the first one," I smirked, watching her become even redder. "But that one was amazing too."

"Oh, that one," she mumbles, looking down at her drink.

"Yeah, that one. You seem to inspire a lot of these songs, yes?"

"I guess so. I never really thought about it."

"Well, it's adorable. I know it's awkward at first, knowing you're the reason behind these amazing songs. But you get used to it," I admit. Knowing that you can be the inspiration for something this powerful is definitely something you can get nervous about. But knowing that it's Harry that feels these things makes it completely worth it, and I don't hide my smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah, there's one the boys sing. I can tell it's about me but none of them will admit it, especially Harry although it's really obvious. Lou slipped up and said Harry wrote it, so it makes sense."

She nodded and we sat silently for a minute before she whispered, "Speaking of Harry, how are things with you two? I'm so happy you ended up together, I was rooting for you from the day we met him."

"Thanks, I think? And it's actually really good," I nodded furiously. "I don't know how I could be so bloody stupid and not realize my feelings for him sooner. I could've been happier than ever the past four years."

"Hey, don't dwell too much on the past," she smiled and reached out to hold my hand. "At least you finally did, and you're in a good place now."

"A really good place."

She leaned in and pulled me closer. Harry's hand never moved from around me, but he squeezed my shoulder when I moved away, "So, is he as good in bed as Zayn?" She wiggled her eyebrows up and down, tossing a wink at me.

"Brooke! I can't believe you'd ask that!" I scoffed, faking hurt.

"He is, isn't he?!"

"I wouldn't know. We haven't..." I looked down to my lap, hiding my embarrassment. "We've never."

"You had to!" she almost shouts, and I instantly shake my head, mumbling no. "You mean to tell me, that you two have been sleeping together for over two months, but you haven't ever slept slept with him? Like you just share a bed at night? That's it?"

"That's exactly what I'm telling you."

"How!? That's so lame. He's hot!"

"Yeah, and?"

"I would have!"

"You have Michael! And Harry's taken, sorry about your luck," I wink and click my tongue, shooting her a finger gun.

"So? You have the crazy hot guy that's been in love with you for four years. If you don't think it's going to be good, I don't know what is anymore."

"You won't let this go, will you?"

"You know me so well!" she giggles. "But I did notice something. You just said you haven't slept together. You denied that right away."

"Yeah?" I furrow my brows and look at her in confusion. "Because that's the truth."