53: crying on the beach

*Charli POV*

I woke up to the feeling of Harry trailing small kisses among my jaw. I couldn't help but giggle when his hand slipped up into my top.

"What are you doing loser?" I attempted pushing his face away, but he held strong and continued to maneuver his way along my neck. "Harry!"

"Morning, baby," he murmured, lips still pressed against my bare skin. My hands came up and I ran my fingers through his hair, letting a soft moan out when he started lightly sucking on the skin just above my collarbone.

"Harry, stop," I giggled, kicking my feet up in laughter. "Harry!"

"What are you two doing in there?" the tent door was unzipped and Louis' head popped in. Harry groaned and turned to look at him, holding up his middle finger. "Ahh!"

"Get out, Lou," Harry grumbled.

"Why do I always seem to catch you two in this kind of situation?"

"Maybe because you wish it was you instead of me?" I winked, watching his smile drop off his face. "What did you want Lou?"

"You've been sleeping longer than all of us. This is your trip Harry, now get up and show your girl some fun!" Louis cheered loudly.

"Well, I already was-"

"Harry, just shut up," I laughed loudly, bringing a hand up to cover his mouth. "We'll be out in a bit Lou."

He nodded as he backed out of the tent, zipping it shut again. I lay silently for a couple minutes before I sat myself up and reached for my bag.

"What are we going to do today?"

"Just hang at the beach."

"So then bathing suits, yeah?" I watched as he nodded and leaned to grab his bag, digging through it and pulling out the yellow swim shorts he was wearing in my pool.

"Do not wear those today," I grabbed it from his hand and shoved it back in the bag. "It won't end good."

"How so?" he arched an eyebrow, looking over at me mischievously.

"Well for starters, the last time you wore them I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. So, if you're prepared to hear Louis complain all day, be my guest," I chuckled, pulling out a bikini from my bag and placing it beside me.

"Well, I can probably say with confidence that no one is going to be worrying about my shorts with that lovely new addition to your neck on display."

"Excuse me, what?"

"Erm, remember when you marked me the other day?" he asked, making my eyes widen as I nodded. "Well... now we have matching ones."

"Harry!" I scoffed and brought my hand down to the area his mouth was attached to just moments ago. The skin was tender as I ran my fingers across it, making me think this would be harder to hide than his was.

I looked up seeing him sliding his shorts off, making me bury my face in my hands, "You're just going to change right here?"

"Where else do you want me to change?" his brows raised as he looked at me in amusement.

"I don't know, I just don't know how you're so... open with it."

"It's nothing to fuss about," he shrugged and pulled his boxers off, exposing himself to me with a smirk splayed on his face. I couldn't help when my eyes glanced down at his manhood, hearing a chuckle leave his mouth. "Like what you see?"

"Oh shut up," I rolled my eyes before pulling the blanket back over me to shield myself from his prying eyes. I pulled my shorts and underwear off, tossing them back into my bag.