48: best friends

*Charli POV*

When I woke up today, I had jumped right out of bed and ran to have a shower. I forgot to grab a change of clothes, so I tiptoed out of the bathroom to the closet in only a towel, hoping Harry wouldn't wake up and catch me in this position.

I quickly put on a bikini, along with a tank before grabbing a pair of shorts and carrying them into my room. I tossed them on the foot of the bed before slowly climbing on top of Harry.

He let out a soft groan before covering his eyes with his hands. I leant down and peppered kisses among his face and neck, intentionally missing his lips.

He removed his hands and squinted up at me, "What are you doing?"

"Attempting to wake you up, silly," I laughed and ran my hands through his hair. He peeked through his fingers before removing his hands fully and resting then on my legs.

"You should go shower, we're leaving soon."

"Leaving for where?" he asked, complete confusion in his tone.

"Thorpe. Do you remember last night when you said you'd come?"

"Hell no I'm not going. No fucking way Charli," he rapidly shook his head and tried to push me off of him. "You can have fun by yourself."

"You promised last night," I pouted and held my position. "If you don't go, you'll look like a chicken. Can't have that now, can we Mr. Styles?"

"Who heard me say I was going?"

"Niall and Georgia," I shrugged, and a look of relief washed over his face. "And Louis."

"Shit," a wave of terror briefly flashed in his eyes, closing them quickly and giving his head a quick shake.

"Yeah, shit. So get up and go get ready. We leave in half an hour," I bit my lip, not moving from my position on his lap.

"Um, that would kind of require you to move," he propped himself up on his elbows and smirked. "Although I'd prefer to stay like this all day."

"I'll bet you would."

"One kiss and then I get up?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Go have a shower, and I'll give you as many as you want."

His eyes lit up, and he asked for me to move. I giggled slightly and kissed his cheek, before jumping off of him.

I watched as he slowly made his way to the bathroom, mumbling at me to stop checking his bum out as he walked. A laugh escaped my mouth as I jumped out of bed, heading to Georgia's room and knocking three times on the wooden door.

"Come in!" she sang.

"Hey," I greeted, popping my head through the door. "Harry's in the shower now, so we'll be ready to go soon."

"I hope you're going to put pants on," Georgia snickered from across the room.

I looked down and shrugged, "I was planning on going like this; but if you want me to, I guess I can comply."

"I mean, one of the four of us probably wouldn't mind if you didn't wear pants, but he'd also probably be jealous as hell if you left like that."

"Which is why there's a pair of shorts laid out on my bed," I smirked and shook my head. "I'll come get you when we're ready, cool?"

She nodded her head and watched as I closed the door. I quickly made my way back to my room. I grabbed a bag from my closet, and went into the hall, grabbing a towel and tossing it into the bag.