28: maggie time

*Charli POV*

"So, I'm going to go to see Maggie. Want to come with me?" Georgia asked with a pleasing tone. "I really miss her and I can't wait to see her!"

"Yes, Georgia. I will go with you."

A squeal left her lips as she got up from my bed and ran out the bedroom door. I unplugged my phone from the charger and stood up from the bed. I grabbed my purse on the way out of my door and met Georgia who was rushing out of her room.

"I can't wait to see her!" she giggled, grabbing my arm and dragging me down the stairs and out the door.

We made the 20-minute drive in no time, and I parked around the corner from the salon. Georgia was nervous, and whimpered when we stopped out front.

"I don't know if I can do this."

"Why? She's your best friend. You'll be fine!"

"Can you go in first?" she begged, giving me pleading puppy dog eyes. "I'll owe you!"

I let out a groan, before pulling the door open. Georgia clung to my arm as we entered the small salon.

"Hi! Welcome to Lounge Soho, my name is- Charli? Hi! Good to see you again!" Maggie grinned and walked over to me.

"Hi Maggie. I brought someone to see you," I smiled, pulling my cowardly sister out from behind me.

"Hi Maggie," Georgia timidly spoke. Maggie's eyes took in my sister, and I could see the wheels turning in her head, trying to figure out whom she was. "You probably don't remem-"

"Georgia Rose! Of course I remember my best friend!" she squealed and ran towards her. They locked arms around each other and hugged tightly.

"I missed you Mags!"

"Gosh, I missed you too!"

We wandered around the area waiting for Maggie to finish work. She said she would be done work in an hour, and suggested that we go out for a late lunch. I smiled and agreed, taking Georgia around the area show her what she's missed since she left.

We stopped at a Starbucks, because Georgia claims that she became addicted to it in Toronto. I ordered my usual Cotton Candy Frappuccino, while Georgia went for a Passion Tango sweetened iced tea.

Since she hung out with Niall the other night, she hasn't really shut up about him.

"Charli, he's honestly amazing."

"Why do you think I'm friends with him, G?"

"To be honest, I don't know. But in all honesty, I'm extremely happy that you are. He came over and we watched a scary movie. I pretty much screamed every two minutes, and cowered into him. He's really great."

"Well I'm glad you enjoy his company. He's not going anywhere anytime soon, so it looks like you're stuck with him for as long as you're here."

She smiled before taking a sip of her drink. "He invited me to come tomorrow night to the gig, is that okay with you?"

"Why wouldn't it be? You have every right to go support your man," I winked at her, making her blush.

"Charli! He's not my man."

"Yet," I giggled. "Sissy, we should probably head back. Maggie will be done soon."

She smiled and stood up from her seat in the coffee shop. We exited and slowly made our way back to Lounge Soho.

By the time we got back, Maggie had finished and was getting ready to leave. "There you girls are! We should get going."

"Did you drive here?" Georgia asked.