49: thorpe park

*Charli POV*

We had parked and we're making our way to the main gate to pay for admission, when I took Harry's hand in mine. He looked down with a slight smirk, making me shrug.

"Honestly, I don't care. What are the odds we'll see someone today?"

He shrugged but never let go, causing an exaggerated smile to form on my face. He didn't try to hold in the laugh the surface.

"Also, because you didn't want to come today, I'm paying your admission. I'm not going to let you fight it," I gave him a stern look before digging through the bag and retrieving my wallet. "So please don't complain."

"You're lucky I like you so much," he mumbled and stared off towards the gates. I looked at the others who were watching us with unamused faces. "I'm getting yours too. Don't worry."

I turned towards Harry, taking hold of his arm and turning him around. I looked up to him, seeing the worried look on his face. I quickly shoved my phone in my pocket, holding my wallet between my elbow and side, and took both of his hands in mine.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I met his gaze and he gave me a sheepish smile. "Talk to me."

"I seriously hate this. I don't want to go on any rides, and I'd rather be at home with you or somewhere more fun."

"If you don't want to go on any rides, no ones going to make you. When we go in, we can just go off by ourselves and do whatever we want," I assured him. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you'd freak out this much."

"It's fine, love," he sighed, instantly taking me in for a hug. "Let's just go. The quicker we get in, the quicker we get out."

"That's the spirit!" I joked, taking his hand back in mine. We made our way to the booth, and I quickly purchased the four tickets, handing them out to everyone.

We showed them to the girl at the gate, and she mumbled something that sounded like have a good day, before we entered in.

"So, where to first!?" Niall cheered.

"Actually, why don't you two go do your thing for a bit? We can meet for lunch at one?" I suggested. "Keep your phone on."

Georgia looked upset, but nodded and dragged Niall off towards the left of the park.

"See? Was that so hard?" I asked, turning to look up at him. He shook his head, but continued looking worried. "Harry, look. I'm sorry, I didn't know this would affect you that much. You should've just told me that you were scared. I-"

"I'm not scared."

"Okay... what are you then?" my tone was laced with confusion as I stated up at him. "Do you really think I'd drag you on a coaster you're not comfortable with going on?"

He shrugged and looked away, "I don't know."

"Do you not trust me?"

"That's not it at all. I trust you with my life."

"Then why so nervous? If you trust that I won't make you do something against your will, you don't have any need to be scared," I reassured him, rubbing his arms softly. "Harry, I promise you that I won't make you go on any coasters; I won't force you to do anything against your will.

"If you want, we can seriously just sit on the carousel all day, or do bumper cars or something," I met his gaze to see a small amount of apprehension in his eyes.

I took a breath before pulling myself into his chest. His arms instantly went around me and I hummed quietly.

"I've told you time and time again: I'm not going to make you go on them Harry. I just wish you'd believe me."