bonus: flowers and garters*

• c h a r l i •

I don't even know what time it is, but I can guarantee you that it's easily after midnight.

My father interrupted Harry and I on the dance floor for our father-daughter dance, and it took every ounce of perseverance I had in order to not let him cry. He lied constantly and told me he was fine and that he wouldn't cry, but the red and puffy eyes he was bearing told me otherwise.

"Daddy, please don't cry," I begged, pulling him on for a hug near the end of our dance.

"You're just so grown up, I don't know when this all happened."

"Don't..." my warning tone came out, and he looked up at me through the tears. "I'm going to be okay. You know Harry, daddy. You know how much he's going to take care of me, and you can come visit us any time. Our house is only ten minutes down the road."

"I just can't believe it though. You're my baby. I didn't think this day would come so soon where I'd be giving you away."

"You and Harry are the only two men in my heart. I love you so much, and don't ever forget that."

"What if I take it back, and say that I object to the marriage?"

"Then you, me, Harry, and everyone that came today would know you're lying," soft giggles escape my lips, coaxing his frown to slowly disappear. A few seconds later we were both laughing, and when the song ended, he placed a lingering kiss on my forehead.

He took in a deep breath, and smiled before walking away. I stood frazzled for a minute, before two strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist, pulling me against the all too familiar chest.

"Come with me for a minute," he whispers, hot breath fanning across my neck. A low moan escapes and I can tell it's taking everything in him to not do something about it.

I'm being led to a chair sitting to the side of the dance floor, where I'm seated swiftly. Harry slowly kneels down in front of me, the biggest smirk he's ever worn splayed on his face.

He starts to lift the hem of my dress slowly, stopping to at my knees; eyes wildly flickering up to meet mine, before his head dips down and I gasp when his teeth wrap around the garter.

Chants from Louis and Niall are heard clearly over the rest of the gathered crowd, and I can't help but bury my face in my hands.

Slowly he pulls it down my leg, making a small whimper escape from within me. My leg is lifted where it's pulled off the rest of the way before he's spinning it around his finger.

I roll my eyes and scoff at my husband, while his groomsmen crowd around him and give out high-fives.

"Seriously guys? You're all supposed to be adults," I say, seeing the five guys turn around and look down at me. I've fixed my dress to where it's covering my legs now, but the guys still stand with opened mouths and wide eyes. Niall is the one to wink, making Harry smack him in the back of the head.

"That's my wife, mate. I saw that."

"Harry, just toss it so I can throw my bouquet," I announce to him. Georgia, who smiles and gathers all the females on the side of the dance floor, hands my flowers to me.

The blue lace garter is flung into the group of guys, landing on Liam's face awkwardly. "I don't quite need one of these, I've already had my fair share of them."

I purse my lips and look at Sophia, whose face is a deep crimson shade. She pulls him aside and from her wild hand gestures and faces, I'm assuming she starts scolding him.