50: lets try this again?

*Charli POV*

I convinced Harry to stop at the Chipotle around the corner from the venue. Harry could never say no to tacos, so it didn't take any convincing on my part.

We were now on our way to the venue, slowly walking down the road hand in hand.

"How are you feeling about earlier? Still a bit woozy?"

"I got a bit of sleep, and I'm not too bad; but I don't think I'll be doing that again any time soon."

"Are you glad you went on it?" I asked, glancing up to watch his reaction.

He inhaled deeply, before scrunching his face up, "By the end I'll admit I did enjoy it. I just won't be going on it-"

"Hold on," I cut him off. "Did you just say you enjoyed that?"

"Don't you start too," he groaned.

I playfully rolled my eyes, and stopped with him just outside of the club. I looked up at him and pouted, before taking him in the biggest hug I could manage.

He leaned down and gently met my lips with his in a simple kiss. "You ready?"

"Eh, I'll have to be. I just wish we didn't have to worry about it," I rest my head on his chest and closed my eyes. "I don't want to have to hide how I feel about you, but if we have to-"

"Then we won't. I know I said we should keep it between us, but the only person who we care about that doesn't know is Liam. If he isn't fine with it, something's wrong," he smiled sweetly before leaning in to give me another quick kiss. "Let's try this again. What do you say?"

I bit my lower lip and smiled before taking his hand again, and opening the door. I walked in in front of him, heading over to our usual table.

She was there, silently sitting on a chair at the end of the table. Georgia and Niall were immersed in their own conversation, not giving her the slightest bit of attention.

I looked back at Harry, watching him send a sheepish smile and a shoulder shrug as we approached.

"Hey guys," I greeted, sitting down in the empty side of the booth. I let go of Harry's hand as he sat beside me, and he immediately wrapped the same arm around me. His free hand came down to my lap and I took it between both of mine.

Georgia's eyes widened as she looked between the two of us before shrugging and turning back to Niall.

"Hi Charli," Perrie quietly greeted me.

"Hi Perrie."

"How are you?" she asked in an obnoxiously shaky high-pitched voice as I met her gaze. She was smiling at me, and I could tell by the way she was fidgeting with her hands that she was nervous.

"Fantastic," I chirped. "I've had a really great day."

"That's good," her tone seemed to lower slightly, calming herself down with every word I spoke to her. "I didn't get to tell you last night, but your hair looks amazing."

"Um, thank you," I mumbled and averted my gaze down to our hands, mindlessly twisting the peace ring. Harry snort quietly in my ear before I squeezed his hand. "Shut it, Styles."

He juts his lower lip out and whimpered lowly, making me roll my eyes, "That's not very nice, Rose."

"Ew, never call me that. It sounds so weird," I scrunched my face up and buried it in his side. "You never call me that."

"I was trying out something different," he chuckled to himself. "But no worries, I won't do it again."

I looked back over to the new girl, who had a small smile on her face.