bonus: first ultrasound

• c h a r l i •
10 weeks

"So, instead of taking a taxi home, I messaged your sister and asked if she could pick us up," Harry states, standing from his seat. He grabs the two carry on bags we had stuffed in the overhead compartment with a grunt, "Now come on. Let's get off this plane. I think I've had enough flying for a while."

I nod in understanding, "Don't forget we have a doctor's appointment at two. I know it's kind of rushed, but if we didn't take that today, we wouldn't get one until Monday next week."

"No, I'm good with today. I'd rather have it sooner than later."

"Me too. I'm excited to find out the due date. It'll give me a timeline of what we need to get done," I say while following him off the plane. "I downloaded an app on my phone too, it told me that about now the baby is the size of a prune. It's crazy what just under two weeks can do."

"Don't rely too much on the internet babe, who knows what's true."

"I'll believe what I want, plus it's in that book you haven't started reading yet. I was reading it yesterday on the beach while you were building a sandcastle with those two girls."

Harry stops walking and turns to face me, a smile plastered on his face. He sticks his hand out for me to take as we set off to pick up our luggage.

After a torturous half hour of waiting for our flights luggage to be dispersed, we eventually saw the bright bags and quickly pulled them off the lift.

"Styles!" a voice calls from behind us, making us turn on the spot. I see the familiar blonde and brunette, hands waving frantically at us as they called out our names. "Styles!"

We rushed over to them, quickly exchanging hugs with both of them.

"Welcome back!" Georgia greets with a wide smile. She lets go of me and quickly links her hand back with Niall's. "How was the trip?"

"Not long enough," I sigh and quickly attach myself back onto Harry's side. I let out a soft hum before standing on my toes to kiss him. "I could've used a few more days."

"I am glad to be back though," Harry mumbles lowly. "We should get going, we have something to do at two and it's already almost noon."

"What could you possibly need to do?" Niall asks with a smirk. "Besides each other."

"Ni, I've got a question for you. Hope that's okay?" I query. He nods allowing me to continue. "Is there a reason that sex is the only thing on your mind? And not even your own. Ours."

"Ha ha, what?"

"It just seems that you always like to make a joke about other peoples sex lives. I'm completely comfortable with others knowing that obviously we've had sex, but does every thing have to relate to it?"

"It was better when you were younger and would embarrass easier. Now you're just bitter and married," he states, popping the boot of the car open and setting our bags inside with help from Harry.

"Hardly bitter, but definitely married," I state, sliding into the back seat with Harry beside me.

"Shut up Niall. That's my wife you're talking to," Harry playfully hisses, pulling me next to him. I quickly buckle myself into the middle seat and rest against his side.

"Hey Ni, Harry and I joined a club on this trip. I can guarantee you that you're not going to join anytime soon."

"What club? Can anyone join?" he asks, looking over his shoulder. "Can you help me join it?"