42: are you done yet?

*Charli POV*

"Harry, I think I'm going to go for a swim. I haven't been doing anything lately, and I should probably get out of bed."

He laughed and sat up, pulling the blanket with him, "Can I come?"

"I'd prefer not, but if you must," I giggled and jumped out of the bed, running into the closet to quickly change into a bathing suit. I tossed my old clothes into the hamper on my way out of my bedroom.

I stopped in the hallway at the linen closet and grabbed out two towels, before heading down the stairs. I didn't check to see if Harry was in the bathroom changing or if he had already head downstairs, so I made my way to the poolroom.

I knocked on the door before entering, in case Georgia and Niall were still down here. I opened the door to see her sitting with her feet dangling in the pool, and Niall standing in the water, resting his arms on her knees.

"Well isn't that just adorable?" I cheered, walking in and tossing the towels to the side.

"What are you doing down here?" Niall asked, sounding somewhat annoyed. "Shouldn't you be in bed?"

"No need to get your panties in a twist, Nialler."

"But seriously. What made you get out of bed?"

I shrugged and made my way over to them, "Am I not allowed to go swimming in my own pool?"

"You are."

"Look, I'm sorry for disrupting your whole cute romantic time, but you've been down here for a couple hours now. I have every right to join now," I laughed and sat down next to Georgia. "Plus, it's my house."

"Well, I'm glad you're here, Charli," Georgia looked up at me with a smile.

"Did somebody order some fun?" Harry's voice echoed in the room.

"Yeah. Do you know where it is? It should've arrived by now," I laughed and turned to look at him, sucking in a sharp breath at the sight of him in a bright yellow bathing suit, causing myself to cough and choke slightly.

"Are you okay?" Georgia asked, gently rubbing my back.

"Fine, fine," I mumbled. I dipped my head down, letting my hair fall in my face to hide the embarrassment written across my features.

Harry ran and jumped in the pool, shouting 'cannonball!' as he landed in the water.

"Harry!" I groaned, pushing some hair out of my face that had gotten splashed by his entrance.

"What? What did I do?" his tone was full of innocence, but a devilish smirk played on his lips.

I wanted to jump in and kiss it right off his lips, but figured that the others wouldn't enjoy seeing that. So in turn, I rolled my eyes and turned back to my sister.

"Niall, can you go see Harry for a minute? we need to have a quick sister chat."

"Seriously? You're making me leave again!? Charli, you owe me," he huffed and walked towards the taller boy.

"How's it going?" Georgia whispered, looking up and meeting my stare. "You two weren't up there long, is everything okay?"

"Y-yeah, it's copacetic," I muttered and looked up at the two guys who were standing in the shallow end of the pool splashing and chanting 'die!' at each other.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Copacetic? It means okay, or fine."

"I know what it means, Charli. I was meaning in what context is it fine?"