two: a house party & harry

*Charli POV*

It's been about two years since we started dating, and I couldn't be happier.

Zayn has this whole smoldering thing going on, and it definitely works for him. Caramel eyes with dark hair.

On the outside, he looked like a complete badass. He's covered in tattoos and piercings.

On the inside, once you looked past his rough exterior, you got to see just how sweet he was.

Did I forget to mention that he's in a band? They didn't have a name yet, but they have a few songs written, and I will admit that they're great.

We were currently out to lunch with his band mates; Niall, Louis, Liam and Dylan.

"Guys, what about 'Nando's'?" Niall asked.

"Niall, just because we're at Nando's, and all you ever think about is Nando's, doesn't mean we're going to name the band that," Louis chuckled, his laugh echoing throughout the restaurant.

"But it would be such a cool name!" Niall shouted, making the brunette waitress from across the room look up.

"Blondie! Keep it down!" she shout.

Niall's face went red as he sheepishly smiled, "Sorry Emerson!"

Liam had to stifle a laugh. "Yeah, Niall! Keep it down!"

The bell on the door rang as it opened, and in walked the tall curly haired boy that used to be my best friend, Harry. We all went to high school together. I was in my freshman year, when I had met Harry.

Brooke and I had gone to a house party we were invited to, by a random person we met at the bonfire a week before. When we walked into the house, a blonde boy greeted us.

"Hi, I'm Niall! What's your names?" he grinned, looking between the two of us.

"I'm Brooke," she smiled, quickly pointing to me. "This is Charli!"

"Well Brooke and Charli, why don't you go grab a drink? Everything you will need is in the kitchen. Follow this hall, and turn left at the end!"

"Thanks!" I smiled, linking my arm with Brooke as we took off down the hallway.

"Hi!" I heard a male voice shout over the music. When we turned around, there was a shorter brunette leaning in a doorway. "I'm Louis!"

"Uh, I'm Charli, this is Brooke," I waved, and continued to walk towards the kitchen.

"Are you girls ready for the best birthday party ever?" he asked, following us into the next room.

"Listen, we're not gonna hook up with you," Brooke blurted. "So, if that's what you're interested in, beat it."

I nervously chuckled, seeing him stare coldly at Brooke.

"Look, no offence. You two are both gorgeous, but I have a girlfriend. I'm not interested in hooking up with you," he glared at her, walking over to the island in the middle of the room, and jumping to sit on it. "Ever think that I maybe just wanted to be nice, and say hi?"

"I'm sorry for her," I apologized.

"It's no problem! Just..." Louis looked over at me, then back to Brooke. "Not everyone's out to get in your pants."

"Sorry," Brooke mumbled, looking away.

"What brings you two here?" he asked, plastering a smile on his face as he grabbed a red cup, filling it with a golden liquid from one of the bottles on the island.