The night ends

Carlos POV:

I got out of the shower, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge to get some water. All I wanna do is getting some sleep. The house girl has already cooked something up for me before she left but I wasn't hungry, my body was just exhausted.

I made sure Danny; my manager, or anyone else for that matter wouldn't throw a party if I win the match, which I did. I'm not a party pooper but I also didn't want to attend social gatherings that much. I felt like I already have that everytime I'm in the ring. I didn't want to see anyone either. I didn't want to give any talks or do interviews with the media as well, however Danny persuaded me to just have a one on one session with this one reporter. What was her name again ? Ah yes, Fhallon Tanner. I read some of her work, she dug graves for some high profiled people and she knows when to drop the scoop for maximum effect. To me, I don't really care how good she is at what she does, she's a reporter to me like all the other reporters, who try their very best to find dirt on anyone that matters to society, but Danny said this one is different. She's more interested in my connection to my father. That's exactly what I meant. I told him I didn't want to but he insisted, telling me that this could get out of hand if I don't have this interview. If something leads back to me, my reputation is doomed. He just told me to listen to what she has to say and give her whatever info I can.

Who the hell does she think she is ? She's one of the top journalists in the world Carlos, Danny's voice playing in my head. But you know what, it doesn't matter how much I'm against something, at the end of the day, I listened to Danny. He's not just my manager anymore, he's .....family. And he knows what he's talking about. He was there for me, sometimes play the fatherly role to me because my father wasn't there.

The thought of Fhallon Tanner digging this up after such a long time is frustrating. I wonder whose grave she's digging up next.

I haven't even talked or see my father yet in person as he was still out of town. And some reporters wanna get in the way just because of a story.

The door buzzed. Oh shit, that's Holly. What an early bird.

I met Holly back home in New York at a party I attended. Holly Danielson; she's from here, and I don't quite remember what she said but I think something like she came over to New York because her father was doing business there. We hung out for two months before she left. When I arrived three weeks ago, she was one of the first people to message me.

I opened the door to find her in a long tight, sleeveless, red dress showing off her body figure quite well. Her blonde hair hanging and her blue eyes glimmered as they turned towards me. Her lips colored in nude. I remember that body of hers just like the first time I saw her at that party. She smirked, eyeing me up and down, "I thought I won the best dressed tonight Carlos but looks like you topped this one."

I chuckled, " Hi Holls, it's been a while."
"Indeed," she said, inhaling deeply, and before I could say anything else, she pushed me inside, closing the door on us. Oh.

She kissed me desperately as she removed my towel before I even took off her dress. It's fair, my outfit (towel) was the easiest to get off anyways. The dress was off in less than three seconds, leaving her with just a bra and thong on. I like this anticipation. I knew we wouldn't be able to make it to the bedroom as she was already pushing me towards the sofa by the living room. By the time I was on that damn sofa, she was already fully naked and on top of me. I grabbed her behind and plant kisses on her shoulder blades as she slowly eased herself into me. She groaned and moaned, I pulled her in more. All that lost energy from the fight had suddenly felt like it has been restored in my body. Her hands around my neck as she slowly moves in and out slowly. The sound of her moaning makes me even hard and I slid my hands up her back, tightening my grip. She was on there for quite a while and then she went from slow to fast mode. The look on her face showed that I was getting her there. "Oh Carlos, oh Carlos, yes, yes, yes, yessssssssssssss." She let herself out of me, put her hair back, got down on her knees and then settled herself between my legs. Oh boy, she's on fire tonight.

She slowly caressed and put me in her mouth, I grabbed her by the head and rocked her back and forth with gentleness. I felt her tongue twirling around it. She was constantly moaning and giving me lustful looks, saying for me to finish in her mouth. Oh this feels good, I thought. I held up her hair everytime they fell to her face. We did not want anything to ruin this moment. Her moist mouth moved in and out and at the same time as she watched me starting to lose all control. I started to feel the pleasure come in little waves, okay medium waves, medium waves, medium waves, yes big waves, big waves , until I just exploded in her mouth. "Fuuuuuuccck," I said, grunting.

She just looked up at me and smiled, while licking and then wiping off semen from her lips and parts around her mouth. Well, that was a warm down for me.

And with that, she pulled me down on the floor, we lay as she went on about all the stories she wanted me to hear. I dozed off in less than twenty minutes.