I had him there ... and then

As desperate as I was, I didnt want to go to his place uninvited. Me, trying to deny what I was doing was exactly what I just said in mind.  I knew the code and I assumed that hasnt changed as well but I called up Monica, if she could pick me and drove me there.

Monica told me the guest room is still available for me and I could wait there until he comes home. I knew Monica would text Carlos about this. I didnt even care. I wanted to confront hi,.

It took about an hour an half before the realization sunk in, of this is desperation Fhallon. You are crazy woman. Hes not even home. You dont even know if hes going to come home. He might leave with Holly and youre just stuck here like a fool – my thoughts eating me up now as I bit my nails. Shit, I have to leave –  I ran the stairs when I heard someone beeping the code and the door opened. Too late!

There, he was! The very man that just made me crazy hours ago. He took one look at me, sighed and just walked towards his office. Not even a word. Not one word from him. Its too late to turn back now. You got to confront him. Confront him. My thoughts changing teams again.

What the hell Carlos?, I snapped, slamming the door behind me.

He didnt even bother to turn around.

What now Fhallon? he asked. I watched him as he aggressively untied his tie, throwing it on the desk and finally turned around. Seriously, at this time. At my place?

Are you back together with Holly now?, I asked furiously.

He chuckled.

You shouldnt concern yourself on who Im with just like I dont --- with you and --- whatever his name is, he said.

I paused. Confused.

Wait, is that what this is about? Are you ---- jealous I was with someone? I asked, knowing he will say something else. Hes a man with an ego.

He chuckled again, combing his hair back with his fingers.

Get over yourself –

No. You get over it. I dont know what the hell we had but you ended it Carlos. So dont come here, playing these games as if I did anything to you. You gave me an apartment when I didn't ask for it. You didn't reply to any of my messages or answer any of my calls. And then you just showed up with another woman. What was I suppose to think?

Its strictly a business relationship but even if Im back together with her, thats none of your business, he reiterated.

You were with her tonight, werent you. Thats why you came late?I asked, almost as if I was about to cry.

He just looked at me and I knew he was. His looks always answers my questions.

I let out a hurtful scoff. Fine. He wants to do it that way.  I never took you for someone who play these games, I said with wondering eyes, Usually, I dont play games too but with you --- I just might, I said walking slowly to him.

What are you on about? he leaned against the desk, gazing.

Youre right. I shouldnt concern myself with you, up close now sensing his musk. My fingers found his chest.

Exactly, he had tight grips still by the desk.

I should --- I muttered, my eyes on my fingers on his chest, and slowly gazing into his dark eyes, focus on how I should make love to him, I grinned, one to make myself seemed into what will happen. Because with you, it was only – fucking right? No – feelings. But with him – he looks like he has the uh – ability – to make me feel feelings as he makes love to me.

Ill feel his chest ---- I pressed my fingers softly into his body, like this,. He still didnt flinch or react, just staring me down.

Ill softly kiss his neck --- like this, I continued, kissing his neck teasingly and try not to let it melt me inside. 

Ill brush my lips and tongue ---- lightly on his, still no reaction from him and I was starting to enjoy what I was doing to him.

My hands made its way down to his manhood, cupping, and Ill feel him ---like this, my teasing continued on, smirking my life away not even caring anymore if he reacts or not.

I grabbed his finger, and gently slide it into my mouth. I felt a bit of shiver but he didnt quite stay there. He was so serious, so in control of his emotions that honestly it made me want to do it more.  I took my time sucking it in his finger slowly and softly and then back out again and Ill have him in my mouth --- just - like -that, and on that note, I stopped, bid my lower lip and turned around to head to the door.

Fuck that, and followed him grabbing my body, spun me around and devoured my mouth with his kisses before lifting me on the desk. Our hands blindly worked with sweeping everything off his desk with a loud crash as he laid me down. I had a grin on my face, knowing I had him there and then.

I pulled him in for a heated kiss. I felt warmth between my legs and the sensation grew stronger as he trailed kisses down my neck.

I shoved his blazer down his shoulders, eagerly unbuttoning his shirt as he shrugged his blazer all the way off.

He slid my dress up towards my hips, his lips trailing after it as he kisses up my thighs. Letting my head fall back, I released a soft moan, as his lips tantalized close to the apex of my thighs. I could feel his hot mouth against my skin as he got closer to my core. Finally his mouth brushed against my pleasure point, swirling in a pattern that made my head swim. After a little while, he kissed his way back up to my body, to my neck, to my lips, as he slid his length inside of me. I gasped. He increased his pace the more I moaned in screams, and he thrust hard and fast.

No words but actions of intense love making. I thought as I took his tongue, devouring it with mine. Felt so good. I thought. My hands gripping on his back and neck, as the pleasure threaten to break.

I was on my way there and I know he was too because I could feel him shivered at the same time hes thrusting in and out.

And there we were, breathlessly exploding as he pulled out his length and let his finish on a tissue.