The heat in the shower

Early the next morning, it felt like it was going to be a warm kind of day. I found Carlos spot next to me in bed empty and I could hear the running water of the showers. Warm weather kind of day indeed! I stretched my arms and out came out a long yawn. I must be still tired after last night's fun. I rested my head into the pillow for a few seconds before pushing myself to leave the bed and checked myself out in the mirror. You're okay. You look okay. Words of affirmation for little Ms Fhallon Tanner. The more I looked at myself in the mirror - I realized the bathroom door opened a little. I decided to go in to join Carlos. 

I took off my pencil skirt that I wore for work and ended up having drinks with Belle in. Out with the blouse too - and then the bra and panties, I grabbed the nearby towel. 

I knocked on the door - before I opened and went inside. And there he was - he had his back to me. All of a sudden - everything was playing out in slow motion - I was probably hallucinating at that time or daydreaming - but gazing and hovering over Carlos' back as the drops of water ran through it so effortlessly. His hands running through his hair. He does have the perfect physique, with that dark tan colored - olive skin. I wouldn't know how exactly how to describe his skin tone but boy oh boy, with all those muscles everywhere - who would have time to describe anything else. I do love me my own boxing man. Still in slow motion, he turned around, my eyes fixated on the sight of him, he  slid his eyes to me, and invitation in his gaze. Guilty! He caught me staring. I smirked in amusement.

This is the most handsome surreal man I've ever seen. I thought to myself. I appreciate the hard work and sacrifice that it takes to get your body in that shape.

In a sexy way, and myself already feeling heated with his eyes on me; I dropped the towel and made my way into the shower.

The intensity of his gaze felt stronger and with no words. I felt the cold water hitting my hair and my body and I felt the chills. He pressed me against the shower glass. He leaned down to nuzzle your neck, his breath warm the cold feeling from the water. He kissed me ... gently .... at first. His grip was on my waist as he coaxed my mouth wide open, letting his tongue slip inside, his other hand on my neck.

I wrapped my arm around his neck, allowing my body to touch his. threw my hands up against the shower glass. He He pulled back an inch from my face - his thumb pressed on my lower lip as he gazed deeply into my eyes.

His soft kisses were trailed one by one firstly on my cheek .... then slowly moved on to my neck..... my collarbone ---- my chest ----- my breasts -----my navel ------ tmy belly right until he's at the groin area and there - he took his time -- brushing his lips - then tongue. The heat of his tongue warms me up and makes me shudders at the same time. His hand lifthauled up my right leg placing it on his shoulder , to make access for him to my thigh as he softly - gently - kiss it - sucking it in a bit, and trailing his soft bites there. He watched me heaved - My heart began to beat a little bit faster - and breathe heavily at each movement he did to my body.

He then moved my leg over his head, turning and flipping my lowerbody sideways and placed against the corner edge of the shower for support as he head slowly dived to my back side - using the flat part of his tongue to lick my bum cheek from back thigh area up towards the center at the back. He really ducked his head down there as he pushed his tongue in me. I moaned ... heavily breathing at the feel of his tongue, and if the walls were soft , surely my fingertips would leave holes in there from me pressing into it too much. I loved the way he made me feel. He was driving me wildly insane.

He started working his way to the front, as his hand cupped my behind and pushed my body to face him as he positioned himself, giving sweet wet kisses around the vulva, making eyes contact with me, before he dived into the centre, passionately licking and gently licking my centre. He did it with so much care. As I moaned, and from time to time grabbed his hair, Carlos paid attention to every moan and my reaction because the feeling just kept on getting better than the last time. This man really know how to eat a woman out. His lips and tongue know what must be done. My head is about to explode. "Carlos -" I moaned his name. I cursed softly as I clenched my inner musles. My eyes closed as I pushed my hand to the edges of the shower and screaming out his name as my mind crashed into the ocean of ecstasy. For a brief moment in my head, I thought to myself; to any man who is still doing the alphabet with their tongue down there and calling it a day; it's time to brush upon your oral sex skills.

His tongue circled around his mouth, tasting my fluids before he slowly made his way up with his kisses and the gaze of "I am not done yet with you" started up the fire in me again. I felt his strong hands cupped my behind as he lifted me and across to the concrete marble wall of th shower, he pressed me against the cold wall as he captured my mouth with his, devouring every ounce of it. "Awh," I moaned and I sensed his heavy breathing on mine. "Carlos."

I was back on my feet on the floor, turning me around to face the wall, my back to his chest. My ass fits perfectly against his hips eventhough I am a tiny woman compared to his height and body size. Carlos lips locked on to my neck in a soft bite. The press of his length, I could all that behind me and it made me gasped and hot for him. I felt everything for him. He pushed inside me and my dear hands swung up the wall for dear life. His hand on my other hand while the other manuvered the magic stick and its operations from behind. He thrusts against me, nipping at my neck with every stroke. I cried out moans after moans, cursing and saying his name in vain.

He gasped at my reaction, the pace is getting faster now and as the intensity grew, his soft moans grew even louder.

Our bodies are flushed against each other for a while and I could feel my own need to rise like a tide. I moaned even louder myself. "Awh -

"Fuck - cum for me baby," I heard him curse.

"Yes - yes - yes - yesssssssss," I moaned. He moaned. I released with so much satisfaction and Carlos followed a moment later, drawing my face towards him, searing a hungry kiss.

We were both left breathless, laughing underneath the tap as we continue on with our shower.