Chapter 30: More of this

**Authors note: Currently working on chapter after chapter so thank you for your continuous patience. Please note, I might edit these chapters from time to time, however the content stills remains. Thank you and hope you're enjoying the parts of "Falling All In You" that I've recently uploaded.

Carlos POV:

I don't know why but I was about to call Tanner. Something in that alcohol just made me thought about her. Was it because she annoys me ? Or because she just shows up when you least expect it. Maybe I'm starting to be attracted to her. I don't know. So when she called me, I was kinda happy. I was happy that she called me and not someone else.

And I kissed her again! This time, in front of not just one person but a lot of people. I think she's getting to me, isn't she ? I can't catch feelings right now. I just ended things with Holly and this woman shows up in my life. But again.... that kiss was a favor, she was in a situation where she needed help and I helped her. With a kiss Carlos ? There were other ways too. I heard myself mocking my own self. You just wanted to kiss her you bastard.

"You're not drunk are you ?" I asked Tanner, to break from my own thoughts.  She was just dancing quietly to the radio, on the passenger seat looking all hyped up with the choice of  music on.
She shook her head, smiling.
"That's very convincing," I said sarcastically.

"No, no not drunk ... just tipsy." She smiled and I found myself gazing at her. It's weird how I'm starting to notice how beautiful she is. I mean she's always good looking but I never thought about it too much until recently ? The way her hair hangs and settles even when she  moves . Her brown eyes, her fair skin and how it looks good in that red dress. Just stop Carlos.

"I still wanna be out Carlos. The night is not over yet," she said.

"No no no we are dropping you off home drunk lady." I said, hearing myself sounding like a dad to her.

"Im not drunk I promise." She said.

"A drunk person would say that." I laughed.

"I'm not ... I just wanna listen to the music. And feel it... you know ..... pleaaaaasssseeee." She begged with her puppy eyes.

"Fine ... fine." I paused knowing I couldn't say no to her. "But no more drinking okay ?

She just ran into her ex, that's probably why she wants to just enjoy and not think about it.

She nodded like a child. It looked funny but cute in a way.

We went back to Le Gin Palace ; where the boys were. I briefed Tanner about them before we met them. I introduced them and we sat down at our VIP lounge.

I also invited Danny and Jake to join. I had three bottles and looks like I'm the designated driver consider the level everyone's up to now with their drunkenness.

"A drink for the lady," Klaus said handing Tanner a drink and I snatched it from him. "I'll take that, thanks." I could tell she was annoyed but she still went on faking a smile.

We were all there for a while just laughing and chilling. And lucky Tanner and I were sitting close to each other that we were able to hear what the other said to the other.

Then some of the boys went for smokes, some to the bathroom and some on the dance floor with random chicks.

"That could've been you on the dance floor," Tanner said pointing at Nate and some girl, who was excitedly grinding on him.

I chuckled. "I don't know, I'm not really much of a dancer."

"I .... kinda .... wanna ... dance ... I wanna make use of my tipsy", she said quietly and lightly laughing, and laying back on the sofa with her hands fiddling in the air.

"Then ... join in on the dance floor with the others."

"No remember, just tipsy ... not drunk for that," she smiled, looking all shy.

"There's space here." I said eyeing the middle of the lounge room." One arm behind my head. I couldn't imagine her to be the type that dances. So I was betting she wouldn't. And she didn't. Until they played that Beyoncé song with the lyrics I love to love you baby or something.

"I love this song," her eyes closed as she said that. She slowly stood up and walked slowly to the middle of the room and she was doing that in a tantalizing way. She's not even trying hard it's just a tantalizing glimpse of whatever she was doing.  I gazed at her, wistfully. She swayed her hips side to side real slow, her hands in the air. Then she gradually makes her way down by bending, held herself down there for a while then up in slow motion.

The way she then turns around, looking over her should as she grazes her behind, and up to her arm. Fuck !!!! I was staring. I was staring at her like I was hypnotized. It was already feeling hot.

She then whipped her hair on one side as she turns back to the front ... biting her finger, her eyes suddenly turn seductive. Fuck fuck fuck !!!! I screamed in my mind. My body however remained calm. The way she looks at me gives me goosebumps. Why do I suddenly wanna rip off that dress?

What is wrong with me ? I thought. I've seen strippers before. I've seen girl dirty dancing before and dirty dance to me. Surely I can remain calm here with Tanner. She's no different, right? 

She then takes shorter steps to me.

She was onto me now. She bends over, her eyes felt like it was penetrating my soul. I feel her hands on my lower thighs and then she slowly place herself on me.

I was still playing it cool, or at least trying to. One arm still behind my head and one around her waist to hold her. "O-Kay I think .... we should go home." I said it in a friendly manner. I was too nervous that a particular part of me would show up and ruin everything.

I tried to sit up straight but she pushed me back down, and she slowly leaned in and kissed me gently.  Her hands on my chest, moves up to cup my chin. I should stop this and I was thinking of stopping her from the start. So I pulled away slowly, thinking it would help but her hands went around my neck pulling me closer, kissing me lightly and biting my lower lip. Oh fuck the way, she did that!  Her lips so soft, I just wanted to keep on kissing her. Both my hands are now around her waist, I felt her moved her body up and down. I tugged her in softly. And now I really want to take off that red dress but .....  I shouldn't.

I love how she's in charge because the times we kissed, I initiated it. Why am I suddenly feeling this way? I'm attracted to her right? Fuck !!!

I could smell her fragrance, the shampoo on her hair. The way she was breathing as our tongues gradually intertwined. It all suddenly felt intimate and heartfelt to me. I needed to stop. I had to stop.
"Wait .... wait ...! We need to stop." I said. I felt her lips brushed against mine.

"Why?", she asked softly. "I'm okay. I'm not drunk." She tried to kiss me again and I slowly pushed myself out of the way. I stood up, running my fingers through my hair. "I know ... but you're intoxicated and ....  I'm not. So I'm putting a stop to this."
"Okay. Sir yes sir." She was now laughing. I just shook my head. You have no idea how much I want to rip that dress off you Tanner.

"Come, I'll take you home." I said reaching out for her hand. She took my hand and she said goodbye to the boys. Obviously I was coming back to get the other drunks. I wanted to take Tanner before anything else happens.