Chapter 45

Carlos POV:

I woke up knowing I slept over at Tanner's last night. I check my phone and found a missed call from Salvador. Shit, was today that meeting he wanted me to sit in. Things are slowly transitioning with business with my father. Eventhough it's not entirely what I wanted but it's happening. I rubbed my face to try and wake up. Gosh last night was ... I thought and looked over at her, flawlessly sleeping sideways next to me. Naked. It was great. I think ... it's the first time since I had sex with a woman I have connection with. The last one ... well .... was my girlfriend of so many years, before Holly. Holly was great too but I don't think I ever felt connected to her. Tanner is ... amazing. I don't doubt that we have chemistry. But I already told myself , this will be it and nothing more. I cannot have her fall into this trap that I'm in already. She makes me feel things that I do not even want to. I watched her a bit closer and I could hear hear her breathing and felt her breath as I stroked lightly on her face. Is it selfish to not be anything more than we are now and not want another man with her ?
My phone rang again and I saw it was Salvador , I silenced it and quickly got out of bed. Put on my clothes and remembered that I ejaculated in my jacket last night. Fuck !!!! I looked around for a pen and piece of paper and wrote a note on it "I didn't want to wake you but I'm off to attend to some personal matters. Have a great day Tanner. - C"
I left it on the desk next to the bed , looked for a trash bag for my jacket and then I was out the door.

**Author's note: Will come back to this page to see if I need to do some editing or add more. Busy week ! Have a blessed week everyone!