"Swoon or whatever ..."

I pulled back to get another clear look at his gorgeous at his face. "You said you weren't coming back until everything is sorted on that side? You didn't even tell me you were coming," I said with a pouty lip. 

He grinned, his arms around my waist, holding me. "Well, I wanted to surprise you."

"You got me mister," I said playfully. 

"I see, you've been drinking," he said lowly, as he leaned in closer brushing his nose lightly to my face. 

"I have. I went out with my friend Russell's girlfriend. You remember my friend Russell, right?" I asked. 

He nodded. 

He pulled me close to share a sweet kiss. As always, I never wanted it to end. "Come on, let's go inside before I devoured your mouth in these areas," he turned around and walked with me with his right arm still on my waist. 

We carried on a pleasant little conversation as we lay in bed. Both equally tired I assumed. My head resting on his chest, with our eyes closed and just murmured whatever we could across to each other. 

"How was your flight?", I asked in a sleepy tone. 

"Long ... I couldn't get myself to sleep even if I wanted to," he yawned.

"Your family must miss you. Now you're back," I said. 

He shrugged his shoulders. "They'll manage. Lot of things to occupy themselves with in New York."

"I hope work kept you busy while I was away," he said. 

"Sometimes," I said. Then I thought about how I was earlier when I felt all sorts of embarrassment when he didn't reply to my text messages. But problem solved, when the universe brought him back to me. He wanted to surprise me - he missed me he said - those words wiped away any self conscious I had. 

"Well, atleast tell me you had a good night out," he continued. 

I shrugged, "yeah I had a good time but not as good as this - " I didn't know if it was just me or the alcohol was just making me all corny all of a sudden. Let it go Fhallon. You said it already. Let it go, it's alright. My inner self giving me therapy advice. 

"Good. I'm happy to see you back home - you know - and not throwing up and passing out on another man's arms," sarcasm in his voice. "I hope you'll only party that hard - when I'm around -- or close by- so I get to be the one that carries you home." I thought back on the night that that horrible incident happened. I never seem to stop putting myself in these embarrassing situations. I heard him scoff and made me scoff too. I could only assume he was referring to the same night. 

I smiled, as I listen to the beat of his heart. "You did great in that fight. Bravo," I said, air clapping but only made me looked stupid and awkward. I hope he didn't catch that. 

"Thanks ... I do try to give it my best everytime I'm in that ring. Anything can change, you know what I mean?" 

"Well, whatever results... I will always be rooting for you - Carlos Hogan," I pressed on his chest a little. 

"That means a lot - thanks - really," in a whisper tone he said. I realized then he was getting exhausted more than he was a little while ago. I needed to let him sleep. 

I held onto him ..tighter - closing my eyes - feeling his warmth - taking in his manly scent - his musk - All mine. Swoon or whatever - I didn't care anymore.