Prologue

A/NThis is a sequel of Revenge to Mr

A/N
This is a sequel of Revenge to Mr. Casanova Heart: Operation (Book 1) and I love you, Mr. Surfer (Book 2). If you haven't read it yet, I suggest you read it first before reading this book. 😀

But you can read this already if you really want too 🙂

Casey POV

I feel so irritated! God! Can this man stop pestering me already! He is so full of confidence just because he is famous and rich!

How can he not be! He is the eldest son of one of the sponsors of this University. They practically own this place.

He is so possessive to everything that he announces and claims as his! Even me! I'm not even his boyfriend yet, but he is claiming me as his already! Everyone is so wary of me because of this.

My God! It is making me crazy!

"Skyler! Would you please stop bugging me? I told you already! I don't have time to be in a relationship yet! I want to finish my studies first and secure my spot in a well-known hotel company. I have so many things to think about first and things that I must do! I will just be distracted by your annoying presence, so please! Just let me be!" I tried to reason to him, but he just remained following me. I've been trying my best to avoid him, but he is not listening to me!

"I told you already, Casey! I can't! I want you! I want only you and whatever I want! I will always get so pleased! Don't try to avoid me anymore! I want to be with you! I want to hold you! I want to make you happy! I want to do everything for you! I want to give you everything that I have! I want to protect you! I can't stop thinking about you! Would you please not fight me anymore? Please just let me prove myself to you! I will show you that I deserve you! Please just let me!" Skyler said to me. He sounded like he was begging me! I don't know what to react or say to him! It is my first time knowing someone like him who will do everything for me.

I'm always alone, especially after My parents died two years ago. I don't have any friends except for my newly known friend Jerah and Lyka. My parents, when they were alive, were overly protective over me. I don't understand why they won't let me go out of our house except when I have school. They will accompany me everywhere I go. It's either my mom or my dad. I'm always with them. I tried to ask them why but all they said to me was that they loved me so much that they didn't want me to be away from them. I got used to this life, so having someone like him is shocking and overwhelming to me already.

"I don't know! I don't know!" I said to him.

I was shocked when he suddenly held my hand, which made me look at him. I tried pulling myself away from his grip, but he was holding me tightly

"Skyler! What are you doing!" I asked him as I was trying to pull my hand.

"Please, Casey! Would you please let me show you what I can do? I promise I will do my very best not to distract you! As a matter of fact! I will help you! I will help you with everything that you want to do! I will help you reach your dream! Do you want to secure a job in a hotel someday? You know my family owns the biggest hotel, right? I will help you! Please just let me!" He sounded so persistent!

What should I do!

Then an idea hit me!

I smirked before talking to him again

"Ok! If you want me. I want you to do something for me!" I seriously told him

He instantly looks at me excitedly and happily! He looks like a child who finally has his demands.

"What is it? I'll do everything! I promise! I'll do everything!" He excitedly said to me.

I smirked again.

"On your next basketball match! Instead of wearing your jersey, wear a cheering squad costume!" I happily said to him

He instantly looked so shocked upon hearing what I said.

"What?" He shockingly asked me. He looked like he couldn't believe what I had just said to him

"What! You said you would do everything to have me, right? Here it is! Wear a cheering squad costume on your next match, and at the same time, you have to wear heels too! It has to be 3 inches or above! " I said to him

"But." He was about to protest, but I stopped him

"That's my condition! You can accept it, or you have to stop bothering me. You have to stop talking to me or even look in my direction ever again!" I said to him, and then I started to walk away.

He was shocked that he could not answer me back.

I was already a few meters away from him when I stopped and looked at him again

"And Skyler! You have to win, ahhh! If you don't! Forget about having me because I will never see you again! Bye!!" I smilingly said to him, then turned around and walked away again.

"Let's see if you can still bother me! You! Mr. Famous Skyler Jayden Kirigun!"

A/N

It is the love story of the overly possessive Skyler! Eldest son of Mew and Gulf from I love you! Mr. Surfer. You already have a clue about Skyler and his attitude in that story, but.

Are you ready to see more?

I'm dying to publish this story, but I'm waiting to reach chapter 62 of surfer! And because I already did, here I am offering you this new story!

What do you think of this book?

It is another generation love story of the Kirigun Clan! From revenge to here! I hope to get the same amount of support just like the other generations.

He is Skyler.

He is Casey.

Love lots

WaanjaiMJora