Chapter 74

Author POV

Author POV

"Megan?"

Everyone except for Mew is confused upon hearing Gulf call the woman's name.

"Mom? Do you know her?" Serenity looked at her mom and asked him, but instead of answering her, Gulf runs to Megan which made Mew feel more anxious for his wife. Gulf held Megan on her other arm.

"Please, Megan! Please don't take my son! Please don't take Mateo from me! I love him! I love my son so much! You already gave him to me! Please I'm begging you! Please don't take my son from me! Please" Gulf repeatedly pleads to Megan. Mew removes his hold on her and faces his wife.

Skyler and Serenity were so confused hearing what their mom said, but Mateo wasn't because he already knows everything from the very start. His parents never hid anything from him, understanding what is happening. He looks at Megan, who is now crying while looking at Gulf and Mew.

"She is my biological mom?" Mateo confusedly asked himself.

"Baby! You don't have to beg her! She can't take our son from us! Mateo is legally our son! She had already given up her right on him when he was just a baby, remember? Mateo is our son! No one is going to take our son!" Mew said to Gulf then he looks at Megan angrily.

"Why are you here? Why do you need to come here? Do you want to ruin everything again? Do you want to destroy my family again? I will not let you! I will not let you threaten the family that Gulf and I have been preserving! I won't let you hurt my wife again!" Mew angrily said to Megan, but when Gulf heard the word hurt him again. All the memories that happened in the past came back.

Memories that he never wants to remember ever again. He suddenly felt weak, and his surrounding started to spin. The next thing, the Kirigun family saw is their matriarch is already losing consciousness.

"Mom!" All of his children said in unison as they run to his side.

"Baby!" thankfully, Mew was able to go to him in time before he fully drops on the floor.

"Help! Please! Anyone, please help!" Mew called for help; the nurse who are just near them runs to help them. They immediately get an empty gurney to put him on.

"Go get a doctor!" One of the nurses instructed the other, who just nodded at his answer.

"Sir, let me bring him into a room so that the doctor can examine him!" The nurse said. Mew just nodded at him.

"Where is Mr. Chaichana's s family member?" The nurse from the OB examination room steps out of the room and asked. Skyler was confused about whom to attend first, his mom or his boyfriend.

"Son, I will take care of your mom, go! Take care of your boyfriend and your babies" Mew said then they proceed in wheeling Gulf to a room with Serenity. Mateo was about to go with them, but he was stopped by Megan holding him in his arm.