Chapter 65

Author POV

Author POV

Skyler is already wide awake, while Casey is still sleeping beside him because of exhaustion. He knows this is his boyfriend's first time doing this kind of intimate act, so he's expected for Casey to be tired.

Skyler is now seated on the chair near the bed. He was busy drinking some beer that he found in Casey's kitchen. He isn't sure if this belongs to Casey, especially since he knows his boyfriend doesn't like drinking. Feeling very happy, he can't help but continue just to watch his baby sleep! He doesn't have the heart to wake him up after what they did earlier.

Until now, he still feels that this is just a dream, and any minute, he would wake up and see himself alone outside again. He's been dreaming about this very moment for the last three days that he is there outside Casey's apartment, waiting for his boyfriend to open the door for him. This dream is the only thing that is allowing him to remain sane because of so much exhaustion, pain, and miserable feeling he had, not knowing if Casey would ever want him again.

Thankfully, his patience pans out, and finally, they are back together! He feels so happy and blessed.

"There are so many girls I've already met, but here in my heart, you are different! So different that until now, I'm still shocked that someone like you exists! You are so perfect for me! For me, you are so unique. Your smile, your body, your gestures, your kindness, your way of helping people around you, your way of surviving this world even though you're feeling so alone. Your way of showing me that you are happy, even the way you showed me you're angry face. Your way of letting me know how much you are thankful that I came into your life! Believe me, baby! I'm more thankful that I found you! Your unique way of letting me know that you are sulking at me. You will put your fist into your chin and stern at me! You're so cute when you are doing that, baby! Your beauty is just so different. Your every smile felt like heaven to me. Do not say you love someone else because it will be hard to accept. I can never survive, baby! Imagining someone else holding you like how I'm able to hold you is torture for me! Imagining you showing that beautiful smile to someone else, imagining you holding the hands of someone else, God! I can't take it! Never! It's so hard to resist my feeling. To be without you is so hard for me to live. I will always remember you in my dreams. I'm still with you. Do you know I already loved you since the day I met you? I don't want to hope for your love, but I really can't help it. Every time I didn't see you, it felt like hell. I can't define joy when I'm with you. Do not say you love someone else because it will be hard to accept. If someone got you, I would rather die instead."

Skyler's feeling is overwhelming him now! Yes, he is happy, but at the same time, he is anxious because what they did is Casey's first time. He knows how much Casey cares for his dignity. He does too! He didn't plan this to happen, but he just lost it. He is missing Casey so much after so many days that they haven't been together. His longing and desire for Casey increase exponentially. Skyler is afraid that Casey might see him as someone exploiting the moment Casey feels and looks vulnerable to his touches. He doesn't want it to happen! He doesn't want to lose Casey again! He can't lose him again!