Chapter 33

Skyler POV

(A/N: Do you miss him?)

I lifted my arms to where my wristwatch was attached. I checked the time, and it's 4:00 in the afternoon. I'm just on time. I can't help but feel excited while I am here, standing by the lobby waiting for Casey to get down and meet me.

I'm walking back and forth in this lobby! Besides excitement, I also feel my nerve starting to rise. No one can blame me. I was mainly afraid that he wouldn't agree to this because he is busy. I was shocked when Casey answered yes to be on a date today. It's been two weeks ever since we became official. It is going to be our first date. I want to try something normal today. Something that the usual couple is doing. I enjoy experiencing everything with him, may it be simple or not. I know everything will be extraordinary because it was with him.

Until now, I still can't believe that he agreed to be my boyfriend. I can still remember the fear I felt when he asked me to stay away from him. I had never felt that kind of fear before. I feel like my world is crumbling right in front of my eyes. I can't seem to function and think straight because all I can think of is him. Until now, I'm still surprising myself that I can be like this. To love someone unconditionally! To want someone possessively! Yes! I'm a natural possessive, but I thought before, I would never find someone like him that I would feel this kind of strong feeling.

I promise to protect this love! I promise to do my best to ensure that Casey will remain by my side. I don't care about anything! I just want to make sure that he is mine forever! He is mine!

Casey is mine!

I know he doesn't love me as much as I love him. I can see and feel it because he doesn't even say I love you too whenever I say that I love him, but It's okay! I know he is getting there. I know Casey likes me too. That is why he agreed to become my boyfriend. I can see that he is trying and exerting extra effort for our relationship to work. Casey is trying to change his daily routine.

Every day, I can feel him opening himself to me more. He is welcoming everything that I'm giving him. He isn't complaining much now, which is making me very happy. God knows how much I'm so in love with that man. I never felt this way, even with girls. Never!

I was just busy walking all over the place, but I instantly stopped from my pace when I turned around and saw him currently standing right in front of my very eyes. He was wearing the clothes that my twin sister gave him from her trip last time to Paris. He was so adamant in saying no to that gift, but I pretended that my sister would be angry at him if he declined it. Eventually, he said yes and accepted the gift. Here he was right now, wearing it! It fits him perfectly! It looks casual at the same time elegant on him. My Twin really has a perfect fashion sense.

F*ck! How can I be this damn lucky to have him as my lover? To have to call him mine!

"Hi!" I can see how shy he was right now. My baby doesn't seem to know how gorgeous he is now, judging by his facial expression. I immediately ran and stopped in front of him. He couldn't seem to look at me, so what I did was I held both of his cheeks and made him look at me.

"Hi, baby!" I smilingly said to him.

"Do I look okay?" He shyly asked me. I remove my hands from his cheeks and travel them to his waist.

"You look gorgeous, baby! How many times do I have to say it to you! You are the most beautiful person in my eyes. Whatever it is that you chose to wear, I don't care!" I smilingly said to him.

"You're joking again! You're the best joker ever!" He said as he let go himself from my hold. He was about to turn around from me, but I pulled him by his waist and back into my arms. He seemed shocked about my actions.