Chapter 79

Casey POV

I feel so bored again! I have nothing to do aside from resting, eating, and then resting again. We decided for me to stop schooling and just rest for my babies. I cannot risk their lives anymore so I decided to postpone my studies for next year. I do not regret this decision unlike before when I've been adamant about it because I realized studies can be done later. I can continue to study once I know I have time to do it, but my babies. My babies are more precious than anything. I can live without my studies, but now that I'm going to be a mother. I cannot live without my children! I'll be lost or die without them.

Until now, I still couldn't wrap my mind around the reality of me being adopted by my parents! I never imagine it even if my parents are very strict with me that they wouldn't let me see the world. Is this the reason why? Is this the reason why they never let me go out? It's because they don't want me to meet someone and tell me the truth!

But why! Why did they hide it from me? I don't understand what's happening! How can she be my mom? They said she is also Mateo's mom. How can he be my twin brother? If that is the truth, how can he be with the family of my boyfriend and I'm with my parents! My mind is spinning so hard thinking about the ways or reasons why all of this happened. I'm full of questions that I can never answer on my own.

How can I be adopted? Who is Megan and how is she related to my parents? Why Mateo and I are separated? Why did she separate us? If she is my biological mom, how can she leave us just like that? How can she continue living her life when she knew she left her children to someone else for almost 20 years already? How can a mother do that I'm going to be a mother too, I don't think I can ever do that to my children. Never can I let my children live and grow up without me by their side! I'd die first!

I admit I've been so out of focus and problematic about this for weeks already! I know how much I'm worrying Skyler about my behavior these days, I don't want to, but I can't help it! I can't stop thinking about this because it affects my moods. Added to it that I'm pregnant, my emotions are always through the roof.

I'm currently sitting on the balcony of our room here in the mansion when someone suddenly hugs me from behind.

I know this warmth and smell!

"Babe!" I said as I turn around to look at him.

"Hi, baby? you're quiet again! Have something in your mind?" He then kisses me, I stand from my seat and face him.

"Nothing, babe! I'm just appreciating the beautiful scene in front of us. Look at the fountain below! It's so calming to watch! Our babies also stop kicking so I had time to relax a little." I said to him. He went down and face my belly.

"Hello my little babies! Mommy said that you three are behaving there! That's good, especially after what going to happen later, mommy needs to be relaxed and be ready for later." I go confused about what he meant by what he said.

"For later? Why babe? What is going to happen later?" I asked him, he went up again to face me. He encircles his arms around my body while looking me straight in the eye. He smiles first before talking again.

"You'll know later baby, but please remember that everything that I will do is for you! I just want you to be okay, baby! I can't keep seeing you this way and you know I promise to myself that I will let you be sad, not if I'm here to make you happy. I love you so much, baby! I hope you will not be angry with me for what I did. We are just concerned about you." I got confused about what Skyler is trying to say.

"What do you mean, babe? What do you mean you did it for me? What did you do?" I asked him but he couldn't answer me when we heard his phone ring. He quickly checks who is it, then I saw him smile. I wonder who it is.