Chapter 60

Author POV

Author POV

It's already 1 in the morning when Skyler goes home drunk, and he's been crying all night, whimpering the name of his love, Casey. Gulf decided to stay with him the whole night, worried about his son.

He's been sleeping for over half a day now, and Gulf decided to bring him some food in his room if he woke up.

"Is he still sleeping?" Mew asked his wife.

"Yes, babe! He is! I'm really worried for him! Do you think we should tell him now? I know he's been suffering too much about Casey's disappearance, but we can't just meddle with their affairs. Casey hasn't shown himself to anyone, even to me. He is not answering my call, meaning he doesn't want to be found. I don't want to make Casey feel that because Skyler is our son, we are on our son's side! I love Casey! I see it as my son, too, now! How about Mateo? I don't want him to see that I'm choosing a side! I can see how much he is hurting too!" Gulf sadly said to his husband.

Mew holds his hand. He lifted and kissed him before looking at his wife again to speak.

"I know, Baby! I know you love Casey! Me too! He's been good to our children and us! About Mateo, we can't do anything about it now. That is why we need to talk to Skyler! We need to ask him about his real feeling and his plan! We must be careful about what we do next because it might cause more harm than good if we just act without clarifying everything." Mew said as he caressed his wife's face. Gulf smiles sadly at him.

"I know, Babe! I know!" Gulf said, then he turned around to face the countertop where he put the tray of food he had prepared for his son.

"You think he'll wake up soon for him to eat this?" Gulf asked his husband.

"I think so, Baby! He's been sleeping for more than half a day now. He hasn't eaten since last night, and we must walk him up now. It'll be bad if he stays asleep like this." Mew said.

"You're right, babe! Can you carry this and join me to wake him up?" Gulf asked his husband which Mew gladly complied.

Mew carries the tray of food and starts to walk to his son's room, and Gulf joins him.

~~~

"Are you sure you are still okay there? I can ask my parents to let you stay in one of our condo Units. I'm uncomfortable letting you stay at that small apartment!" Lyka said to Casey through a phone call. Casey wouldn't let her go to him because he was afraid that someone might follow her. Worst it's Skyler.

"I'm okay here, Lyka! You don't need to worry! As a matter of fact, this apartment is more than enough for me, and it's actually bigger than my room in the dormitory! Gosh! I'm shy with you now! How can I ever repay you for letting me stay here for free!" Casey said he is currently sitting on the veranda of the apartment where he is staying. He finished cleaning the whole apartment this morning. He hasn't had a chance to do it as he was busy crying because of what happened between him and Skyler.