Chapter 57

A/N

A/N

This is part before Casey came onto the basketball court when he saw Dennise and Skyler Kissing

Still Author POV

Skyler has been busy instructing his teammate about what they need to do when he notices that the new members aren't listening to him. They were talking about something else, so he stopped talking and decided to go near them. Derrek saw how angry Skyler looked right now, he tried to stop him, but his friend pushed him aside.

"Do you really think that gay is fitted to be our Team captain? Did you hear what the other universities are saying to us now? They think we are soft because our captain is a f*cking gay! I can't blame them! We saw it ourselves! He is gay! F*ck! I was so excited to join this team when I heard that Skyler Jaden Kirigun was here! We knew him from high school because his name is so popular for being the best basketball player in this University but seeing how he acts! God! I now regret joining this team! I should have accepted the offer from another University! At least we know the captain there is straight and not a f*cking softie like him!" Josh said. He is the new boyfriend of Dennise, who is currently present on the basketball court. She is beside his boyfriend, listening to their conversation.

This is just a practice game, so no rule says that the player can't bring their boyfriend or girlfriends with them, besides they are still planning things, so Dennise was allowed to be with Josh.

Looking at her, you can see that she enjoys hearing what his boyfriend is talking about!

"That's what you get from dating a fag" Dennise said to herself, pertaining to Skyler, whom she knows who he is dating. She still can remember Casey's shocked look when he saw her with Josh.

"You're so right! F*ck! That's my case too! I joined here because I thought this team was the best, but seeing him. I don't think so anymore! F*ck! If only we could change our University!" Dan said. Also, one of the new members

"What the f*ck are you saying about me? A gay? A softie?" Skyler can't take it anymore, he stands in front of them and angrily shouts these words, but it seems his new member isn't affected by it. Josh even smirked before standing up and walking in front of Skyler while Dennise joined him.

"And if we did say it? What is it to you? Besides, we are just stating the fact! You are a f*cking gay! You aren't even embarrassed to flaunt your relationship with that faggot! Where is he, by the way? I don't see him these past few days. Are you hiding him now because you are embarrassed that other people are seeing the real you now? That you are a f*cking gay?" Josh mockingly said to Skyler, which angers his team captain more. Skyler instantly held him by his jersey.

Derrek, Wook, and the other team members saw it, so they immediately ran to them to try and stop them.

"You don't f*ck any idea about Casey and me! I suggest you f*cking shut up if you don't want me to destroy you right here, right now!" Skyler angrily said to Josh, still holding on to his jersey. You can see that Josh is having a hard time, but instead of asking for forgiveness from Skyler, he is mockingly smiling at him.