Chapter 53

Casey POV

Casey POV

My overly OA boyfriend here and I are walking to my classroom. I can see how every student we encountered moved and looked away from us. How can they not be, seeing my boyfriend here holding me by my waist like any minute there is someone who will snatch me away from him!

For the whole seven months in a relationship with him, I got used to this, so I'm that affected anymore. I learned to accept that this is my situation now, and I must accept all of this if I want to be in a relationship with him.

Yes, I know, I'm gay, but I never felt this way ever! The feeling of being treated as a real woman, especially how Skyler treats me. He treats me with so much care, like holding me tightly like this and carrying my things like how boys carry their girlfriends' things whenever they are together—him being so sweet and loving to me even though we are in public.

At first, I feel so weird about all of this, but now it's different! I like it! I like this very much!

We are now in front of my classroom, standing in front of the door. I was about to say goodbye, but he suddenly spoke again.

"Baby? Are you sure you are okay here? I'm still worried for you! I feel like you aren't still okay to go back to your class, maybe..." Here we go again, so I immediately did what would shut him up from being so worried for me again. I stand in front of him and kiss him. Thankfully, there is not much of a student present here now. Maybe they are already in their class.

"Baby?" He confusedly looks at me. He seemed shocked that I suddenly kissed him.

I can't help but smile at him. I decided that if Skyler would not be embarrassed by me even though I was a man, this was the first time he was in a relationship with a man. Because he is a Kirigun, he has a tremendous reputation to protect, but he doesn't care about it because he loves me, so why should I be embarrassed? Instead, I should be proud and happy! I should flaunt him because I know how lucky I am to have him!

"Babe! We talked about this! The doctor had already given me the signal that I was okay! You even disturb him and ask him to go himself to your house to check me, right? So why are you still worried? I'm okay, already! I promise! I can even run from here to there back-to-back without feeling sick! Do you want me to show you so that you would be okay?" I smilingly asked him. He shook his head and then spoke.

"Of course not, baby! I wouldn't want you to do that! It's just that I'm still worried about you! Believe me, I want to feel okay about this, but I still can't! But if you feel okay now, I'll trust you!"

"I am, babe! I'm okay now! Super okay!" I said to him. He smiled at me.

"Okay! Okay! I will be okay with this but promise me!"

"Promise you what?" I asked him.

"Promise me that you will call me if you are starting to feel something bad again! Please don't hide it from me like you did last time, baby! I would lose my mind!" He seriously said.