Chapter 36

Casey POV

Casey POV

Ten days after

"Baby? Are you sure you are okay to stay here? You know I cannot go there, right? You are more important to me than them." Here we go again. I can't help but laugh a little at him. He is really OA sometimes! His basketball coach asks him to go to his office for a short meeting, but here he is so clingy to me.

"Baby! You said it's important! Your couch is going to discuss your next game with you and your teammate, right?" I said to him, here he is, laying on the sofa. His head is rested on my lap while I'm busy reading something on my notes here in his study room.

"But I can't leave you here! What if..." I didn't let him finish

"But what, baby?" I asked him. Until now, I'm still trying to grasp his possessiveness over me. He will always think of me first before anything else. He suddenly sits up properly then faces me.

"What if you got bored here and left without asking me?" He sadly said. Is he serious? I look at him with my "Are you serious?" look

"What? It's true! What if you really leave me here! You know this is the first time we've seen each other today! You've been busy for two days! You didn't let me be with you during your shift in the café! It is my moment with you, and I can't let anything ruin it!" He said it sounded like he was sulking again. Day by day, I feel like a mother constantly dealing with my sulking child, who is so clingy to me!

"Baby! Are you serious?" I asked him

"Yes!" He exclaimed. I tried to stop myself, but I couldn't do it! I laugh so hard after seeing his current expression.

"Now! You're laughing at me! I feel like you don't really love me! I am always not your priority. I guess I should..." Here he is again with his guilt trip. I didn't let him finish. I quickly set aside the notebook that I'm holding to the table beside the sofa. I face him and hold his face to face mine.

"Baby! I'm laughing at you because I can't believe you are sulking just because we didn't see each other for two days! It's just two days, baby! We are always together! You always bring me to your house to play with your sibling Ethan sometimes. I slept there already. You know, I need to allocate some of my time for two days to the café, right? Dennise and Kyla are out; it's only Luna, so I need to step up. I thought you understood it already!" I said to me

"I did! It's just that..." He can't finish his words; I know what he will say again. He will say that he can't bear even a slight second without me by his side. That he can't seem to breathe without me in his arms.

"I know, babe! It's just two days, and it's already done! I'm currently here in your arms again, am I not?" I asked him.

"I don't know, baby! Even if you're already here by my side, I still feel like there is a possibility that you might leave me. I feel like this is still not enough!" I can see the sadness in his eyes. I don't know why he is feeling this. Maybe because I haven't said I love you to him till now?