Chapter 24

A/N

Do you miss Mew and Gulf from I love you! Mr. Surfer! Because I do!

For those who miss them, here is my little gift for you! We will have more of these in the future chapter. 

Author POV

"You are smitten with that kitten, ahh!" Serenity said to his Twin. Skyler smiles so widely before answering her back.

"I am! I am!" Skyler proudly said.

On the other end of the door, someone secretly listens to the twin's conversation. He can't help but smile while hearing what Skyler and Serenity are talking about. He heard that finally, Skyler is now okay. He was worried for days now, but finally, now, all of his worries were lifted from his heart.

He smilingly steps away from his son's doorstep and goes back to his room.

"So, how are they? Everything is good?" His husband is currently waiting for him while he is lying in their bed holding a book that his been reading since earlier.

Gulf smiles at his husband to answer his question, and Mew can't help but smiles so widely seeing that smile from him.

"I guess they are good, now!" Mew happily said as he put the book that he was holding on the nightstand beside their bed.

"Very Boo! I'm happy to hear that our babies are now okay! I've been so worried this past few days because I thought Jaden would be like what happened before. I'm so anxious to witness that again. I can't see my baby be like that. Remember, I thought we were going lose him." Gulf sadly said to his husband.

Those scenes from the past still linger in Gulf's mind. Every night, it breaks his heart to his Eldest son crying because of his first love. He doesn't know what to do as he doesn't want to be an overbearing parent. He knows that they need to let their son learn how to handle his emotions, right.

"I know, Bii! I'm still guilty about what happened in the past too. I know I should have been more patient with him when that happens. I can't see you crying at that time. That is why I snap! I should have been more understanding and responsible with our son's emotions. I know I didn't do you any favor at that time. Don't worry, and I've changed! I will do my best to be more patient with our son." Mew smilingly said to Gulf. He slowly walked to their bed and lay beside his husband.

His head is rested at Mew's chest while his arm hugs him. Mew's other arm is holding the hand of Gulf that was hugging him while the other is busy caressing Gulf's hairs.

"I understand your reaction, boo! We bother just flustered about the sudden burst of Skyler's emotions. We didn't know that he would be like that. We both know that our son is possessive and overbearing regarding the people he cares about. We didn't know that it was to that extent." Gulf said while hugging Mew.

"Thankfully, he is okay now. I'm worried for him, but most especially for you! I don't want you to be sad again because you are so worried about your son. I can't take it, remember?"

"Yes! Thankfully, he is okay now! But I'm still worried for him, especially now that he found another love. What if this love never works again? I hear that person is pushing away our son? What if this person will not learn to return the love our son is giving him? What if he was hurt? I don't want Jaden to become like that again. I can't help but feel anxious for him. I want our son to be happy!" Gulf worriedly said Mew felt it. That is why he slowly sat up and made Gulf the same. They are now sitting in their bed, looking at each other. Mew held Gulf's hand while looking at him.

"It won't happen, Bii! I'm sure this time would be different!" Mew smilingly said to his Gulf while looking at him straight in his eyes

"How can you tell?" Gulf asked him