Chapter 03

Casey POV

Casey POV

"Gosh! Friend! I heard your baby boy helped you earlier because you are late for Mr. Ayuttaya's class ahhh! Casey! That's a major level up for the two of you! So, what is the news? Did you manage to tell him this? What? What is it again, Jerah?" My friend Lyka suddenly speak when we arrive here at our next class. Our professor is not yet here, so here they are bombarding me with so many questions about Mateo and me.

"Ehem! Ehem! Ehem!" Jerah, also my friend, did this voice adjustment thing before she spoke again; she pretended to sound like me.

I really can't with these two!

"Uhm, hi! Mateo! Did you know that I have had a crush on you for a long time now! Oh no! It's not just crushing! I think I love you already! You always made my heart beat so bad every time you were near me. Hearing your voice makes my face turns into a tomato! I have loved you for it seems like a long time now! I was amazed by your handsome look, also by your amazing personality! I'm so touched every time you help me! Did you know that every time we have our tutorial session, I badly want to tell you everything I feel but knowing me? The always shy and ignorant me! I'm always telling myself that this is nothing! Gosh! I like you so much, Mateo! Please be my boyfriend!" Jerah, mimicking my voice, said to me. She even did some hands gestures and some acting.

What the hell are they saying that I like Mateo? It's a lie! I didn't want him! He is just my friend!

"Gosh! Jerah, Lyka! Why are you assuming these things! I already told you both! I don't love the guy! I admire him. That is, it!" I firmly said to them. I started to look over my notes again because we had a class later, but my dear friend Lyka pulled them from my hands.

"Gosh! Friend! Just keep on denying it but please remember, we are your friends! We know you from head to toe! We already know everything about you! For the whole two years that we have been friends, Jerah and I already know every bit of your actions and what the hell is the meaning of it. You don't need to lie to us because we already have the answer without us asking you!" Lyka smiling said to me with matching fast blinking act. I look at Jerah. She is just nodding her head.

Do I feel this way with Mateo? But How can I know? I had never felt this way before. I never thought of these things. My mom never mentioned this feeling to me.

"Do you think I feel this way to Mateo? Do I have feelings for him? But how can I know for sure? I don't know how to know for sure. I never felt this way before! How should I know that." They didn't let me finish.

"That you like him?" They both ask me in unison. I nod my head as an answer to them.

"Okay, let me ask you this, do you find him handsome or attractive compared to other boys?" Jerah asked me.

I nodded my head.

"Do you find yourself feeling something weird every time you are near him? Like your heart starts to feel strange, and your heartbeat becomes so loud and fast?"