Chapter 50

Casey POV

Casey POV

I'm currently walking all over this room that Skyler designated for me. My boyfriend hadn't arrived yet, as he went to my dorm to get my things. I insisted on coming with him, but he said I should remain here to rest.

Gosh! He is so Over Acting as always!

I was looking everywhere, and all I could see was Wow! This room is so huge that I think it can fit 4x of my dorm room! Even the closet and the bathroom are so huge! This mansion is enormous. I asked to be transferred to a much smaller space, but Skyler and Uncle Gulf insisted that I stay here. This room is one of the six guest rooms here in their house.

They are so rich that it made me feel so insecure again! Skyler and Uncle Gulf told me not to feel this way, but can they blame me? I have nothing except for my parent's house, a tree house, and some money that my parents left me. I still feel that I don't fit here. I'm trying my best not to feel this way, but I can't help it.

"So, what I heard is right? You are going to live here with us." Someone suddenly speaks from my behind. When I checked who is it, it was Mateo, who was currently smiling at me, standing by the door.

"Oh! your home already?" It's been a while since I last saw him. Uncle Gulf said he was busy handling some stuff in their branch hotel. Even at this early time, He is already mastering how to manage their hotel. Skyler is more in business management, while Mateo is for Hotel Management.

"Yes, I arrived earlier; I wanted to go home yesterday for me to be able to visit you in the hospital, but the weather in Phuket didn't let me. I have to wait for the storm to die down to go home. I'm sorry I haven't been able to visit you!  May I come in, if it's okay! I like to talk to you more?" Mateo asked me. I decided to sit on the bed before answering him.

"Of course, you can come in! Why wouldn't it be okay for you to come in? It's your house, remember? Also, you don't have to say sorry; I'm okay already. I can start working again, but your so OA brother wanted me to rest for another three days, so here I am staying in this huge room on my own." I said to him.

I saw him laugh as he started to walk to sit at one of the sofas here. This room has its sofa with a table in the center as a set, like the living room. It is how big this place is! It has its living room.

"So, didn't you stay in Skyler's room?" He asked me casually, like he was saying something ordinary and straightforward. I was shocked to hear it, while he just laughed at me as he saw my reaction to what he said.

"I'm just kidding! God! You are so serious as always! You never changed! It's so hard to make jokes on you!" He said to me.

'That is not a good joke, Mateo!" I said to him; then I looked away. I forget that this guy loves to tease me. I heard him stop laughing.