Chapter 11

A/N

Please bear with me for making this chapter Author POV again! It's much easier for me to write the scenes in this matter!

Love lots

Author POV

After a few minutes of deep thinking!

Skyler sits straight in front of Casey.

"Casey, I would like you to know that this is my first time to fall for someone like you! It is my first time falling for someone! I think I like you! Yes, you heard me right! I like you! I like you so much, Casey Chaichana!"

Casey was so shocked upon hearing what Skyler had said that he even stood on his feet because of it.

"What?" Casey asked him. Skyler smiles and asks him to go back to his seat. Casey complied even though he was dumbfounded about everything that Skyler was telling him now.

"Yes, I think I have fallen for you! I'm not sure if I already love you, but all I know is that I like you, and I want to spend every second of every day knowing you! I don't know what is happening to me, but when I first saw you. There is a big part of me that wants to claim you!" Skyler said to Casey

"What the hell! Are you insane! Claim me? Who do you think I am, some bimbo that you can easily take?" Casey angrily said.

"Who does this person think I am. Yes! I'm gay! But I'm not that easy to get! Do I look like someone he can claim even though I don't even know him? He's not even my boyfriend, for god's sake!" Casey said to himself. He even put his arms in front of his body like he was protecting himself from Skyler.

Skyler saw it, and he couldn't help but laugh a little.

"No! That is not what I meant! What I meant about claiming you is that I want you to be by my side always. I can't take it if there is someone else who would have you as theirs. Thinking and imagining someone else having you and holding you make me feel so angry and insane, which is shocking because I'm not like this, especially those who meant nothing to me. I'm a very possessive person! You may have noticed this by how I sometimes act whenever I see you with another person. Whenever I saw you talking or smiling at someone else, I suddenly felt the urge of wanting to sweep you off from that person and have you to myself. F*ck! I'm only like this to my parents and siblings. Even to my friends, I'm never like this, but with you! You are making me question everything. It was the very first time that I felt this way. I will not lie to you that I already have my previous relationships before, and all of them are girls but this..." Skyler stopped for a second, and he held Casey's hands again. The shocked Casey wanted to pull his hands away, but Skyler was holding him firmly.

"Everything that I'm feeling right now is all first time. I had never felt this strong feeling before for someone else. Please believe me when I say this, but I like you! I like you so much that I think I would be insane if I didn't tell you all about it. See! I even stood low that I had to stalk you for days just for me to be able to see you! I badly want to approach you, but at the same time, I'm afraid to spook you, which is what has already happened. Therefore, I want to make it right! I want to show you that I'm serious with you. Please let me show you what I can do to make you fall for me too! Please let me be with you! I'm not asking you to reciprocate what I feel for you. I'm just asking to get to know you more. I want you, Casey! I do!!"

Casey feels so overwhelmed about everything that he is hearing from Skyler. He couldn't believe that this very strange man that he thought was his weird stalker would tell him how much he liked him.