Chapter 30

Author POV

Casey and his friends are now walking to go to Skyler's team, but while they were walking, someone suddenly pulled Casey away.

Casey was shocked about it and couldn't seem to react in time. The next thing he knew was that they were on a secluded side of the court.

Before Casey could react and speak, this person instantly pulled and hugged him so tight. Slowly, Casey hugs him back! After a while of hugging each other, they let go. They are now looking at their eyes with so much happiness on both faces.

"Thank you! Thank you so much for your support, Casey! I did my very best for you! All of those shot was for you!" Skyler smilingly said to Casey.

"I know, you said that all already earlier! Loudly!" Casey mockingly said to him, Skyler can only smile because of that.

"So, about my reward... uhm..." Skyler can't seem to finish his words.

"Reward?" Casey teasingly asked him

"Uhm, I won the game! Does this mean I have the chance to pursue you now?" Skyler smiling asked Casey. He really looks hopeful that Casey will agree with him this time.

Casey smiled back at him and nodded as an answer. Skyler becomes so happy!

"Really?" Skyler asked again. Casey just nodded again. Because of so much happiness that he has right now, Skyler instantly pulled Casey into a hug. They hugged each other for a few seconds until Skyler decided to let go.

"God! You have no idea; how happy I am right now! Finally, you are giving me the chance to show you how much I love you! I will never make you regret this, Casey! Never!" Skyler smilingly said to Casey.

"I learned to trust you, Skyler! Please don't ever waste it!" Casey said.

"Never, Casey! Never!" Skyler firmly said.

"God! Please don't be mad at me for thinking this, but I really wish I could ask you now to be my boyfriend! Fuck! Yes, you may think I'm too impatient, but excited is the right word, Casey! I'm just too excited to call and declare you mine!" Skyler said as he looked away.

He was afraid that Casey would be angry at him for thinking this fast, but instead, this is what Casey answered him.

"Yes, Skyler!" Casey smilingly said. Skyler instantly look back at Casey

"What?" Skyler confusedly asked him. Casey just rolled his eyes on his and then smilingly looked at him again

"I said Yes! That is my answer, Yes!" Casey said again

"Why are you saying yes?" Skyler is still confused at why Casey is saying yes to him.

"Didn't you ask me a question; I'm just answering you! Ask me again if you want! Ask me your question, now!" Casey said

"About me asking you as my boyfriend?" Skyler nervously asked him back

"Yes!" Casey said while nodding his head repeatedly

"OH, GOD! You mean..." Skyler couldn't seem to finish his words. He was so shocked. Casey saw it and couldn't help but smile again.

" Oh my gosh! I didn't know that you were so slow that you made me repeat my words repeatedly. So again! Yes! My answer is yes! I want to be your boyfriend now! We are now boyfriends! You and me! Is it clear now, or do you want me to repeat it..." Casey couldn't finish his words because Skyler instantly pulled him into his arms and hugged him so tight!