Chapter 23

Author POV

"mmmmmhhhh mmmmhhhh mmmmmhhhhh" Skyler is currently in his room with his Twin sister Serenity having his major mental crisis. Both hands are on his face. He is shaking his head while making this sound.

"He said that? Hahahahaha, that man is aggressive ahhh! I wonder how he thought of that idea! I don't know if he is doing that just for fun, or he knows that you can never do something like that, so as a result, you have no choice but to let go of him!" Serenity is trying her best not to laugh.

"Of course, I will never let go of him! I want him! You know me! I will never let go of someone I already declared mine!" The way Skyler said it is like he was declaring it.

"I know! The fact that he said sorry himself to you is a good process. It means that you still have a chance. His door is not yet close, unlike what you thought three days ago!" Serenity said.

"I'm shocked too, and I thought that I had lost him already. I feel so devastated and hopeless." 

"That is why you should be thanking me! You should be thankful that you have a smart Twin sister that could rescue you! My plan worked! There is a part of me that knows that he will do this. It is why I told you to stop bothering him for a while because maybe he is just overwhelmed by your presence, and he is starting to feel exhausted. Just let him breathe for a while, and I'm sure he will realize that you are not that annoying and just there to make his life harder. See! He is the one who talks to you first and says sorry for what he said. I'm so right to think that he doesn't want to say those words to you. He is just overwhelmed."

Yes! Serenity asked his brother not to show himself for some time to Casey to calm the man. As someone who knows his brother so much, she knows that sometimes his brother can be too much, especially when pursuing something. He can be overwhelming. She is used to it, but she is sure that for other people, it could be too much. As in too much!

Skyler doesn't want to do it at first because he thinks it will only make things worsen, and he is afraid that Casey will believe that he doesn't love him anymore. Thankfully, he followed his twin's plan, and here's what happened.

"Yes! I'm thankful to you, my dear twin! I was hesitant at first because I knew for myself I couldn't survive now without seeing him. Do you know how much courage, self-control, and perseverance it took for me to do it? Every second of that three hell days, I feel like dying for not being able to see him. Because of that three days, I know for sure how much I want him! Like God! Jade! I don't want to lose him! I just can't!" Skyler firmly said to his Twin.

"So, are you going to do what he asks you to do? Are you going to wear those things? Instead of wearing your jersey, you will wear a cheering squad costume, and you must wear heels too!! Three inches or above on top of that! Don't worry. I got your back with that! I have so many high heal, and I can tell my friend to lend you her cheerleading costume. The only question is, are you going to do it?" Serenity asked him. Skyler was speechless at first. He seriously looked at his twin.

"I can do anything for him! F*ck my pride or anything! I want him! If this consequence makes me have him, then so be it! I don't f*cking care!" Skyler seriously said.

"You love him, ahhh?"

"Yes, I do! I so much do!" Skyler said. Serenity can't help but smile while looking at his brother.

"You know what, Jaden; I don't know if I should be proud of you or scared. Proud because I can see how much you are trying so hard to pursue what you love. You can even let go of your pride to ensure that he will accept you. You are so much like Dad when it comes to love, and I can still remember the love story of Mom and Dad. He is willing to let go of everything to have our mom—his fears and hesitation about love. But I can't help but feel scared too because I can see how invested you are with your current love, just like what happened last time. I don't want to see you lose yourself again. I can't!" Serenity worriedly said to his brother. Their family was so devastated seeing Skyler in that state, especially Serenity. She was his twin, part of her feels how hurt he is.

"Don't worry, Jade! This situation is different!" Skyler seriously said to his twin.

"How come?" Serenity asked back. Skyler smiled a little as he thought of something.

"This is different because this time, I'm doing everything because I love him. I love him so much, Jade! It was the first time; I had ever felt this way before. The feeling I have for Casey is stronger than I ever felt for anyone. I don't understand why and how this happened, but ever since I saw the beautiful guy, I can never stop thinking about Casey. I want to always be near Casey. I want to touch him. I want all of him!" Skyler can't help but smile while saying this to his twin.

"What about your ex?" Serenity asked him.

"About her? I think I love her too, but not as much as I love him. You know how we become lovers, right? We have been friends for seems like a lifetime, or so I thought. Many people thought that we were meant for each other, that's what I thought too at that time. I thought we should be together just like what other people are saying. I thought that the love I had for her was enough to make us lovers. I thought I loved her at that time, but I guess I was wrong. My love for her is just like how I love my friend. I'm happy to be with them, but I can still survive without them. I was a mess when we broke up, not because I loved her. I was a mess because I hated that she just used me for her family to get closer to our family. She uses our relationship to get the advantage. I hate that! Especially if it involves you and our family! She uses me! It hurts my pride! I can't believe I fall for someone like that."

Skyler once again felt a little angry about what happened in the past. He stands on his feet and walks all over the place. Serenity started to get worried for his twin. She goes near him to try and calm him down.

"It's already in the past, thankfully that you already found someone else. I can see that that guy is not like your ex-girlfriend, seeing how he pushes you away. If this is just one of your flings, I'm sure they are celebrating by now that she got you on her finger, but this guy is different! I can judge by his current tactics to keep you away from his life because being in a relationship isn't one of his priorities. I kind of like that about him, huh! He knows his priorities and goal! I can see that he is a good type of person." Serenity smilingly said, which made Skyler happy too.

"See! He is perfect for me, right! I'm sure mom and dad will love him too! He is very responsible. He is good, kind, and very resourceful. Despite being an orphan, he still manages to live rightfully and still manages to do good in terms of his studies. He is perfect!" Skyler happily said to his twin.

"You are so smitten with that kitten, ahh!" Serenity said to his Twin. Skyler smiles so widely before answering her back

"I am! I am!" Skyler proudly said.

On the other end of the door, someone secretly listens to the twin's conversation. He can't help but smile while hearing what Skyler and Serenity are talking about. He heard that finally, Skyler is now okay. He was worried for days now, but finally, now, all of his worries were lifted from his heart.

He smilingly steps away from his son's doorstep and goes back to his room. 

To be continued

A/N

Happy 2nd Anniversary to us, Waanjai's. I'm so proud of us! Stay strong! No matter what happens, there may be a couple of works or not. We will support and love our boys!

 We will support and love our boys!

WaanjaiMJora