Chapter 16

Author POV

They look so happy playing. It's like these two both forgot all the issues and problems they have in life. They are both genuinely just having fun, especially Casey! It seems that Skyler's plan to make the man happy succeed.

They continued to play, then suddenly, Skyler couldn't help but look at Casey's happy face. His world suddenly became an instant slow mode. It's like they are the only person in that place. His heart began to beat so fast. He feels like any moment. It's going to explode! His heart is overflowing with emotions right now. It's like he is seeing the most beautiful and genuine person in the whole wide world.

"I can't help but fall for you more, Casey! I don't know how you are doing this to me, but you are! You make me love you more, every single second of every day!" Skyler said to himself.

After they are done riding almost all the dangerous but fun rides in the amusement park, they walk side-by-side at the bay walk, waiting for the sun to set.

Casey can admit. He's pleased about all things that are happening tonight. It's like he forgot all the things he has in his mind. His job, his studies, his life, his parents, Everything! He couldn't believe he could be happier, and most shockingly, it was with the person he was trying so hard to avoid. They had so much fun riding those different rides.

"Casey, did you enjoy yourself?" Skyler smilingly asked Casey suddenly, it flustered him a little, but he still managed to smile back at Skyler.

"Yes! Skyler! I enjoyed it so much! I didn't know how much I missed this moment until now. My parents never brought me here or anywhere like this before." Casey smilingly said to him. Skyler was shocked at the same time, confused upon hearing this from Casey. Unlike him, Skyler is used to going to places like this. His parents never hinder them from anything, as long as it will make them happy.

"Really, but why? It is a place that is full of my childhood memories. I remember how my mom would always make my dad miss work to be with us. My twin brothers were addicted to this place when they were a child. We are always here most in weekends." Skyler said to Casey.

"I don't know. My mom said they had a reason for it, and they will tell me when the time is right, but I guess that will never come because they are already gone!" Casey said while looking at the sea.

"F*ck! I'm so sorry, Casey! I didn't mean to make you sad! Please forgive me! Please forget what I asked! God! I messed up again!" Skyler disappointed himself, said Casey. The man can't help but smile a little while seeing Skyler be frustrated with himself.

"Is my feeling that big of a deal for him?" Casey asked himself.

"No! it's okay! I'm not sad. Day by day, I'm getting used to the idea that my parents are already gone. It will take time for me to be okay fully, but I know I will. My mom and dad wouldn't want me to be sad because of them." Casey smilingly said to himself.