Chapter 09

Author POV

"Hi!"

Casey was shocked upon confirming who is it that suddenly held him.

"Can we talk?" Skyler asked him.

After a few more seconds, Casey snaps back to his consciousness, and he instantly pulls himself away from the guy's hold on him. Skyler is disappointed because he can see how distant Casey is to him, but he tries not to show it. Skyler can understand why Casey would feel this way to him. He doesn't know him, and if he was in his position, he might be the same or even worst.

"Who are you? I'm sorry, Sir! But I don't know you!" Casey said. He tries to smile at Skyler. Casey doesn't want to be rude because even though this guy suddenly touches him without his permission. He is still a customer that needs to be respected.

"I'm sorry, Casey! If I spook you! I didn't mean to frighten you or something. I just" Skyler can't seem to finish his words. He doesn't know what to tell Casey. Every word appears to be stuck on the back of his tongue right now.

"Should I tell him about how I feel for him? But I'm afraid Casey will think of me as a nutcase."

"Should I ask him on a date? But he doesn't know me yet! If I were himself, I wouldn't agree to be on a date with a stranger."

"Should I tell him that I was watching him from afar? But I'm afraid he will see me as his stalker! No one wants to be with a stalker!"

"F*ck! What should I do! I don't know what I should tell him."

Those are the words that are on Skyler's mind right now. Every question that he can't say out loud to Casey.

"Hello! Sir? Are you there? I'm asking you?" Casey speaks in front of him; he's even waving his hand in front of his face, which makes Skyler snap out from his many thought.

"Oh, sorry!" Skyler apologetically said to Casey.

"I'm asking you, Sir! How did you know my name? Are you stalking me?" Casey suspiciously asked Skyler, and the man was shocked that Casey asked him.

"Fuck! What should I tell him? Should I be honest and tell him what I am doing here? Yes! I know in this kind of situation, people should be honest. Right! I should be honest for him to see my sincerity." Skyler said to himself; then he looked at Casey again. He smiles so widely at him before speaking again. Casey looks at him weirdly.

"Gosh! This guy is creeping me out. If only he is not a customer! I would surely punch him in the face for touching me suddenly! How dare him!" Casey said to himself.

"Yes! I'm watching you for two days already!" Skyler proudly said to Casey. He even sounded like it was nothing. Casey was shocked upon confirming that Skyler was stalking him. After a few seconds, he is still not moving. When he realized what this guy had just said to him, he immediately pulled his cellphone from his pocket and started to call on somebody.

"What are you doing? Do you want my number?" Skyler smiling asked Casey.

"What the fuck is this guy's thinking! Get his number? In his face!" Casey, shocked at the same time, annoyingly said to himself.

"No! I will call the police!" Casey panicking, said to Skyler. It instantly wipes off the smile on Skyler's face.

"What? Why?" Skyler asked Casey.

"Why? Are you seriously asking me that? After you confirm that you have been stalking me for two days already, what do you expect me to do? Welcome you? Gosh! I didn't know stalker did exist! Whatever it is that you want for me! I don't have it. If you want money? I don't have it! Hello? Yes! Is this the police? Yes! I want to report an incident. aw!" Casey could not speak to the police longer because Skyler pulled away from his cellphone from his hand.