Chapter 69

Author POV

2 weeks after Casey was discharged from the hospital.

"Babe!"

"Babe!

"Skyler, Babe!"

"Please wake up na!"

"Babe!"

Skyler woke to feel feeling that someone is pocking him nonstop on his shoulder. He tried to remove the hand that is waking him.

"Later, Please!" Skyler said

"But Babe! Please I'm hungry! Please wake up!"

"I still want to sleep"

"Babe! Wake up! Wake up!" Casey didn't stop trying to wake him up which made Skyler feel more irritated. He wasn't aware that it is Casey, who is disturbing his sleep. He thought it was his twin.

"What? I'm sleeping! I want to sleep more! I slept so late last night tending to Casey's needs! I need sleep so, please! Stay away! I need to sleep!" Skyler even turns his body around and covers his face using a pillow.

Casey was shocked at the same time, disappointed hearing what Skyler told him, He instantly went away to his boyfriend's side.

"How dare you told me that! You are the one who got me pregnant now you're telling me this! I think I should leave, especially now I know how I am disturbing your sleep! I should go back to my Dorm now!" Casey angrily said as he gets down off the bed and then started to walk out of Skyler's room.

"If only I know you would be this way to me, I shouldn't have agreed for you to let me stay here at your mansion! I know I'm demanding but what I can I do? It's not me who is always hungry, it's our babies! Try to have 3 growing children inside your tummy! Let's see if you can still complain like that! I hate you! I hate you Skyler Jaden Kirigun!" Casey to himself

Yes! Casey is now living at the Kirigun's Mansion! He doesn't want it at first but Skyler does, so as his parents are not allowing him to stay at his dorm alone especially now that he is pregnant! He has his room here but because Skyler is always persistent for he to just stays in his room. Skyler's parents can't complain anymore and just let him sleep with Skyler.

Skyler instantly woke up fully when he heard what Casey has said. He didn't mean to complain about anything. He hurriedly steps out of bed and runs after Casey. Thankfully, Casey haven't fully stepped out of the room, so Skyler was able to hug him from behind. His boyfriend tried to remove Skyler's arms around him, but Skyler keeps holding him tighter.

"I'm sorry, baby! I didn't mean to say any of that! I was half asleep, I thought you are serenity, she usually woke me up to ask me to go to school. I'm so sorry, baby! Please forgive me! I'm very happy to serve you and our babies with anything!" Skyler felt that Casey is not moving anymore, he lessen his hold on his and slowly turn him around. He was shocked to see Casey's face.

He is crying! No sound but the tears on his face keep flowing down from his eyes. Skyler felt guiltier.

"Oh no! Baby! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Please don't cry! I didn't mean what I said! I'm so sorry!" Skyler tried to wipe Casey's tears from his face and made Casey looks at him.

"I'm so sorry, baby! I'm sorry! Please forgive me na! Please don't cry, baby! Our little bunnies will be affected by it, they would feel sad too if their mommy is sad! Please, baby!" Skyler keeps wiping those tears away from his baby's face.

"I thought you are tired of me already! I know I'm demanding! I know It's hard to deal with my moods and weird request! I know it's hard, but you said you love me and our babies! You said you will do everything for me and our three beautiful babies' comfort! You should have said that you're tired already, I can stop demanding things and will just try to surpass these urges! I can do it! You don't have to be angry because of it. It hurts to hear you say that you are tired! You are hurting me!" Casey sadly said and he continue to weep more! He is crying so hard now which made Skyler panic and felt guiltier!