Chapter 62

After a minute of nonstop crying, Casey was able to finally stop

After a minute of nonstop crying, Casey was able to finally stop. He was just looking outside the veranda waiting for the sun to set. This scene is very calming to watch for him when he heard a sudden loud ring of the doorbell from the main gate outside his apartment indicating that there is someone outside.

He was confused at first because he didn't remember Lyka informing him that she is coming to see him that tonight, but he still decided to stand from his seat and check who it is.

He quickly runs to the gate and opens it to see who is behind it.

"You?"

~~~

Casey POV

"You!" I was shocked seeing him in front of me. How did he find me? Did Lyka tell him that I'm here?

"Baby!" I can see that wide smile on his face again! The smile that I missed! The smile that I thought I will never see again!

I was about to ask him what he is doing here when he suddenly pulled me into a hug.

"Baby! Finally! I found you! You have no idea how worried I was when you left! I thought I wouldn't find you because you are hiding so well, but finally, you are here! I miss you! I miss you so much!" He sounded so happy!

God knows how much I badly want to hug him back! I miss him! I miss his touches, his hugs, his smiles, his sweetness, his kisses, his voice, his caring, and even his possessiveness! I miss everything! I want to forget everything that happened and just hug him back. I'm starting to be weak again! This is guy is the man whom I promise I will love forever! He is the one to whom I willingly give my heart, honestly, he still holds it.

But I can't! How dare he act like this after what he did to me!

I quickly gathered my feeling and using my all-remaining strength, I push him! I can see how shocked and sad he was because of it, but he deserves it! I can't give him all access to my life and act like nothing happen after what he did! I can't!

"How dare you come here? Can you please leave? I don't want you to hear it! Please let me be!" I said then I turned around to go back inside, but I haven't been able to walk far away from him, he already pulled me back into his arms and hugs me from my back.

"I'm sorry, baby! I know you hate me so much right now! I have no excuses for what I did! It was my fault! All of it is my fault and I plan to use my lifetime to repay for it! But please baby! Please let me explain! Let me say what happened to me that I did it! Please, baby! Please let me explain! Please!"

"Casey! Don't be weak! Don't be weak to him again! He broke his promise to you already! He hurt you so much for kissing Dennise! He said he will never leave and be hurt but here you are running away from all the things that you are trying to build for yourself because of him. Go back inside and never look back at him! He doesn't deserve you!" These are the words that my mind is saying right now!