Chapter 13

Casey POV

Setting: Cafeteria

"So, where is your lover, friend?" Jerah suddenly asked me. We are currently here at the cafeteria having our break. Our next class is later at 5:30, so we still have an hour of break time.

"I don't know. How should I know?" I told them. Besides the fact that I have two men confusing me right now, two friends of mine are also messing with me by constantly asking me about those two!

"It's a miracle, ahh! That Skyler guy is not here yet to annoy you, oh! No! not annoy! Confuse you! That is the right term! Gosh! I think when God bless the world with so much charm and appeal! Casey Chaichana was so wide awake at that time and caught all of them! You have two men lurking around you. Making you fall them, and if the time is right, you can pick any of them. The fact that there is no less of a man with those two is a plus! I'm so jealous!" Jerah exclaimed to me before he ate her favorite fries that she deep in a vanilla ice cream.

"Correction, My friend! Only one guy was lurking, who is currently our dear friend Casey. His name is Skyler! The one who is so obsessed and possessive over him that even to us, his best friends, he still got jealous of us being with his Casey! Gosh! I can still remember his face when he saw us talking to you. I think if only we aren't girls. We would be on the floor and have our ass kicked by him already. About Mateo? It is Casey who likes him. Casey wants him, but he doesn't have any plan to tell it to him. We also don't know yet if Mateo loves him.  What if he doesn't! So, for me, I would prefer for Casey to choose and love Skyler instead! Gosh! Look at him! He is so gorgeous that if only Casey doesn't own him yet! I will surely try my best to get him, but unfortunately, we can't because our Casey here already got him wrapped by these little fingers of his!"

The way they talk to each other is like I'm not here by their side hearing them.

"Who do I own? I don't own anyone! You two want them? Go! Have them! I don't care!" I told them without looking. If they can make those two guys stay away from me, it's much better! Yes! Even Mateo! I don't want to be in a relationship yet with anyone! I don't have the strength and the time! I am busy already with everything!

"Are you sure about that? Gosh, friend! Why don't you try to open yourself? First, with Mateo and now with Skyler, you're doing it too! You're so uptight that you're closing yourself with the possibility of being happy with someone. Seriously! If I were in your position, I would do the opposite of what you are doing! I will try because for me, and even it doesn't pan out! At least I tried. I will not have any regrets in the future. It seems to me that Skyler is serious with you. Why don't you give it a try, Casey!" Lyka said

"Right! Just try, Casey! Try!" Jerah seconds her.

"I already told you that I can't, right! I just can't!" I told them they were about to answer when someone suddenly appeared behind me and spoke.

"You can't what?" Skyler smilingly said behind me.

"Speaking of the devil! Hi, Skyler!" Jerah and Lyka said in unison! They are really in sinc in annoying me

"Hi, Girls! Uhm, I know you have your break together, but can I borrow your friend for a while. I need to show him something."

Skyler smilingly asked these two, I was about to complain, but my annoying friend Jerah put her hands into my mouth so I could not complain to whatever Skyler was saying.

"Of course! Of course! We don't mind! Get him! Please do whatever you want with him, anything. Please help us change our friend's perspective when it comes to love! Please make him fall for you! You have our 100% support! Just go! Make him like you too!" Lyka excitedly said while Jerah was just happily nodding her head.