Chapter 82

Casey POV

"By the way, Mateo! Have you seen your brother Skyler? He told me he will just do something and come back to me, but he is already gone for a few minutes." I asked him, he started to look all over the place and then he smiles.

"You don't need to look for him because he is already here Casey, look!" He then pointed somewhere and there I saw Skyler standing in the middle of the gazebo which serves as the stage of this party.

I smiled as I look at him, but at the same time, I got confused.

What is he doing there and why is he holding a mic? I was about to call him, but instead, he starts speaking using his microphone.

"Hello everyone! I'm sorry if I interrupted your enjoyment of your food. I hope everything is to your liking, but please allow me to grab this opportunity to brag about someone in front of you!" He then looks at me while giving me that very sweet smile of his. I looked at him like I was asking him what is going on, but instead of answering, he just smiled at me again before leaving my eyes and looking at our guest instead. He started speaking again.

"This person is the best human being for me in the whole wide world. I'm so sorry, Mom, dad if this person had taken your spot in my eyes. I hope you won't be mad because of that!" I hear Skyler say as he looks at his parent.

Mommy Gulf and Daddy Mew just laugh at him. Daddy Mew lifted his glasses and started to speak.

"Don't worry, son! I understand what you mean! Your mom also did that when he came into my life. Before the best person for me are my parents, but when he came into my life. Everything changes and all I can see and care about is him!" All the people, who heard what Daddy Mew said can't help but laugh again.

"See, my dad understood! This person is the best for me because he is not just beautiful outside but more on the inside! He is kind, he never picks anyone to be kind to. Even if you're hurting him, he won't treat you the same instead, he will try to be patient and understanding with you! He is thoughtful, especially to all the people around him. All of his friends can attest to that!"

"Yes! We agree!" I heard Jerah and Lyka say in unison. They even stood up to answer that. We all laugh because of that at the same time, I can't help but feel shy seeing them, those two are something else!

"He is responsible! He always makes sure that all his tasks, work, and responsibilities are done properly and neatly. He doesn't neglect work even though it's not his anymore, he would still do it because he knows it would not only help people he cares about but most importantly the people he looks up to. He always perseveres to make his parent's dreams for him come true. He never lets anything be in his way or stop him to reach his goal. That perseverance is also the main reason why I am so amazed about him and at the same time irritated because, at first, he is annoyed with me. After all, I keep on distracting him." He winks at me at the end.

I remember those days when he isn't my boyfriend yet. I can't help but laugh a little while remembering those days. Those very memorable and playful moments that I will never be able to forget.

"But no matter how he pushes me away, I still manage to destroy all of those walls that he keeps on building to keep me out of his life because I know for a fact that I will regret it for the rest of my life if I let him push me away. The first time, I laid my eyes on his, I know he is mine forever! I don't know how the hell did I know, I just know it! Many of you know me as someone who has never been serious with anyone in my life, and that is why I can't blame you if you are shocked when I say that I had found the person I consider my one. But he is my one! He is the only one who made my heart beat like crazy. The only person who made me want to be good and be as responsible as him. The only person who made me realize the real meaning of love and happiness! He is the only person who made me want to be the best man for him because he is perfect, I'm sure so many people want to h have him, so I have to always be at my best so that no one can ever have him except me! He is the only person, who can make me feel so genuinely happy like this, also make me crazy!"