Chapter 35

Author POV

Author POV

"So, do you like the food? I'm not sure what dish you like, so I became overboard to make eight types of dishes

"So, do you like the food? I'm not sure what dish you like, so I became overboard to make eight types of dishes. I hope you find any of them good." Gulf worriedly asked Casey, who is currently seated beside Skyler.

Casey was shocked about the sudden query of Skyler's mom that he almost choked on his food.

"Baby!" Skyler exclaimed.

"Oh gosh! I'm sorry! Did I startle you?" Gulf worriedly asked. Skyler immediately got a glass of water for Casey, which he instantly drank in one go.

Casey looks so worried and nervous. Mew, sitting at the head of the table, can't help but smile a little while seeing this scene and how Skyler was busy taking care of his beloved.

"Brother Skyler, really love you, Brother Casey! Seeing how he is taking care of you, he never cares for anyone but himself! Hahaha, love does change people!" Alec said mockingly, looking to his brother Skyler, who just glared at him as an answer.

"Uhm, Yes! Sir! The food is delicious! You shouldn't have prepared so many foods. I can manage with one dish only! I don't want to bother you, I don't ..." Casey wasn't able to finish his words because Skyler held his hand below the table, making him look at his boyfriend. Skyler is looking at him with a serious look. Skyler went near Casey's ear

"I told you never speak this way about yourself, right baby?" Skyler said to him. Casey just mounted to him the words sorry, and then they went back to look at Skyler's parents.

"None sense! You have no idea how much I enjoyed preparing for all of this. You know you being here is like a dream come true to me! You don't know how I always want my son to find someone like you in his life! Someone who will make him want to be good and be serious with that person! Someone who will teach my son that love isn't always being hurt. Someone he would love so much that he would be proud to meet us. Someone he would be possessive again beside for us, his parents, his twin, and his brother. You have no idea, Casey! So..." Gulf quickly stand from his seat and walk to Casey.