Chapter 51

Author POV

Author POV

It is the 2nd night Casey is sleeping in this unfamiliar guest room of the Kirigun Mansion. He was trying his best to adjust, but his body couldn't cheat what it really felt in his current situation. Ever since his parent's died, Casey has developed this condition where he will be worried and anxious about everything new to him. Thing, People, or even places, he was like this even when his first weeks in his current dormitory.

It seems that this condition of his is coming back. It added to it that he is currently staying in this big cold room by himself.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" A loud screaming voice was heard from Casey's room. It was at the far end of the second floor.

No one from outside can hear this because almost all of the room in this mansion was made soundproof except for Ethan's room. He usually cries in the middle of the night, calling his parents, so it's expected to be not soundproof for his mom, Gulf, to hear whenever Ethan is making a noise or crying.

"Please, Mom! Dad! Please stay! Please stay! Please, mom! Dad! I want to come with you!" Casey repeatedly said while sleeping.

He is sweating all over; you can see the terror in his expression while hearing a deep sorrow in his voice.

"Mom! Dad! Don't leave, please! I'm so sorry for what I said to you that morning! I didn't mean it! Please don't leave me again! I want to come with you! Please let me come with you! Please, mom! Dad! I don't want to be alone anymore! Please! Please!" Casey repeatedly said in his sleep.

Right then, Skyler, who had woken up from his slumber, felt something weird, like something was wrong, and then he thought of his lover. Skyler wasn't sure what is it, but he couldn't shake off the feeling that Casey needed him. So, what Skyler did was he got off his bed and put on some clothes.

He likes to sleep without his clothes and only in his boxers. Once he is dressed, he immediately goes to his door. He opens it and sprints his feet down to the second floor, where Casey's room is. His room is on the Third Floor, and so is his twin sister and Mateo's room. Alec, Jace, and their youngest brother's room are on the second floor, the same as the Master's Bedroom.

Skyler arrived at the guest room door where Casey was staying, but when he tried to open it, it was locked.

"F*ck! I forget to remind him not to lock this door!" Skyler angrily said to himself.

"Baby! Are you awake? Baby?" He repeatedly said as he started knocking on the door, but no one answered or opened the door.

He tried to knock once more but still no luck, so the next thing he did was run downstairs and into the kitchen, where all the spare keys were stored.

"F*ck! Where is it! Where is it!" He is starting to panic even though he is not aware of what is happening yet. After a few seconds of searching, he finally found the key, which is labeled as GR2, meaning this key is for Guest Room 2.