Chapter 77

Author POV

Author POV

In this university, Dennise is someone you can consider popular and one of the IT girls. This University isn't as big as the school where Skyler and Casey attend, but you can still consider this place good.

The IT Girls, those girls who are pretty, well-off, and come from a known family are a member of this group. On the outside, you will see them as the perfect type of girls, but on the inside, those are the girls who aren't academically gifted and ill-mannered. Dennise, even though she is already 20 years old, she is still in her 1st year of college. She keeps on repeating it!

Some student, who wants to be like those girls, envy them so much! They envy their popularity, their looks, and the way they handled themselves. The way others see and love them. But some, see those girls as spoiled group brats who only know how to apply makeup on their faces but never learn to act as a proper human beings.

Dennise is known as a bully! She doesn't care who you are, as long you are on his way or you somewhat made her angry, be sure to be ready for her wrath! She can hurt you physically and emotionally! She will be embarrassed you in front of other people. But the shocking part is, no one in the school admin or even her professors know about this act of hers. In front of them, she acts like she is the sweetest girl in the whole wide world, but the truth is. She is a living devil!

She does her acts perfectly so that no one with authority will know about it. No one dares to tell or reported her because they are so afraid of her. Every woman in the University, who isn't a member of the IT girls either envies or hates her. Someone dared to tell someone in the school admin about the heinous acts of Dennise, but unfortunately, Dennise came to know about it, and what she did to that poor student is still hunting everyone in the university who knows about this. She got that woman to be raped by the man who is obsessed with her. Just like what she did to Luke, he asked those men, if they want them to have her. They need to rape that student which resulted in that student committing suicide.

All of the students know about it, but no one dared to say something because they are afraid that what happened to that poor student will happen to them too! It's always been like that until this day.

Dennise is currently with her friends when she notices that so many students have been looking at her.

"Dennise! I think they are looking at you?" Michaela, one of the IT girls said to Dennise. They all stop walking. Dennise looks at the student and started to question them.

"What the hell are you all looking at?" Dennise angrily looks at the student, and they all instantly walk away which made Dennise feel more confused and irritated.

"What the hell is happening?" She asked, but suddenly the phone of her friend pinged which indicates that there is a new notification on it.

"Girl! Did you also, receive this?" Cloe, one of Dennise's friends said.