Chapter 14

Author POV

Jerah and Lyka are currently on the way to their next class. Casey isn't with them because he has to go somewhere else.

"Where do you think Casey goes? Did he tell you?" Jerah asks Lyka, who is busy at that time browsing her phone.

Jerah noticed that Lyka was not listening to her, so she instantly stopped walking and looked at her, who was still walking, but after a few seconds, she finally noticed that her friend was not with her anymore, so she stopped what she was doing and look for her. When she turned around, she saw that Jerah was now glaring at her.

"What?" Lyka asked her.

"Don't what, what me! Here I am talking to you, but you aren't listening!" Jerah annoyingly said to Lyka, who laughed at her while seeing her current expression.

"Now, you're laughing at me! Gosh! Casey is never like that to me! I hate you!" Jerah once again said to her friend.

Lyka was about to say something when someone suddenly appeared behind Jerah. Lyka saw who it was, her laughing instantly stopped, and she became speechless. Jerah saw it, so she became confused.

"What?" Jerah asked her. Lyka just motioned her finger like she was asking Jerah to turn around. When she did, Jerah became shocked too.

"Hi, Girls? Am I interrupting the both of you?" Skyler smilingly said. A few seconds passed, Jerah couldn't seem to answer Skyler's remarks, so Lyka Immediately ran to her side to talk to Skyler instead.

"Oh no! of course not! We're just shocked to see you here, especially since Casey is not here with us. Don't tell me you are angry at us? Did we do something wrong again? I know I didn't! I even supported you with Casey already, so why are" Skyler didn't let Lyka finish her words. He held her on her shoulder, which immediately stopped her from talking.

"Hahaha, No! I'm not angry at you! Why would I! I know you and Jerah are only friends with my Casey, so I'm already cool with that. As long as you are just a friend, then everything is good between us!" Skyler smilingly said to these girls in front of him.

"Your Casey?" Jerah and Lyka said in unison.

"Yes! My Casey? Is there something wrong with that?" Skyler smilingly asked; they both shook their head as an answer. Jerah and Lyka looked at each other for a second. They smiled. They are so amazed about how this famous guy speaks this way about their friend.

"Of course, No! Hahaha!" Lyka awkwardly laughs at Skyler.

Even though they have met him multiple times, these two still feel shy about seeing this man, especially after knowing who he is at this University. Skyler's parents are not known in the University before. They are not sure why. Maybe he doesn't want to brag about it. When Casey told them who Skyler's parents were, they were beyond shock. As a BS HRM student, too, just like Casey. For them, Skyler's parents are like a celebrity.

"Uhm, Jerah and Lyka, right?" Skyler asked them. They both nodded their head repeatedly.

"Uhm, if it's okay with you? Can I ask you both a favor?" Skyler asks them. They look at each other at first and look back at Skyler.

"Favor? Of what?" Jerah asked Skyler.

"Yes! Favor! It's about Casey! I need to ask you something. I need it for me to succeed in pursuing Casey!" Skyler said straight to these girls.

"What kind of favor?" Lyka asked him while Jerah was looking at him seriously,

Skyler looked at Jerah and Lyka first. Then he started to speak again. He talked about the favor he was asking them while these two were so amazed and happy about what they were hearing.