Chapter 31

Author POV

A week after

Casey is currently on his duty in the café while Skyler is busy watching him from his seat. He can't help but feel a little conscious, especially how Skyler looks at him.

"What the hell is going on with this guy! Doesn't he have something else to do other than following me? He was like my stalker but with level!" Casey said to himself while giving a slight glance at Skyler. Then he goes back to look at the two guys customer who just went near the cash register to order.

"Good morning, Sir! Welcome to Bitter Sweet Café. What would you like to have for today?" Casey smilingly asked the customer, and he looked at Skyler briefly. He saw that the man's mood seemed to change when he saw the two customers that went near his boyfriend. He becomes restless!

"Here is my possessive boyfriend being on alert again!" Casey said to himself. He then glared at Skyler and mouthed, "BEHAVE" Skyler could only give him a forced smile, then took a sip from his drink. Casey looked back at his customers again.

"I would like to try today, triple shots Grande, Vanilla as the syrup flavor, 2 percent of non-fat milk please, extra hot with whipped cream Mocha Frappuccino, please?" One of the customers said. Casey then looks at the other customer

"Could I please have a half-decaf Venti, sugar-free Vanilla, Americano?" The other customer said to Casey.

"Okay, noted Sir! Anything else?" Casey smilingly asked.

"Uhm, please don't be offended by this or think of me as some pervert, but may I know if you have a boyfriend already? You're so beautiful, and I can't help but notice you!" One of the customers asked Casey.

As expected, it didn't pass from the sharp ears of Casey's boyfriend, Skyler. The man was about to stand on his feet when Casey saw and gave him the look and hand gesture for him to stay at his seat, because he could handle it. Casey was used to this kind of question before. He will always answer this way.

"Oh, yes, sir! I do! I have two sugar daddies who support me with my daily need. Would you like to be one of them? I'm sure they are okay to share! I'm always available for daddy number 3!" Casey always answers them like this. He is never shy to tell men who will ask him those questions this. The reason for this is to turn them off. Who would ever want to be a boyfriend to someone who already has two sugar daddies? Through this, he can shoo them away but still maintain to be polite to those people, especially if the person asking him is a customer of the café.

But now it is different became he doesn't need to tell them a lie anymore. He just needs to tell them the truth.

"Ah, yes, sir, I do have a boyfriend. He was right there watching me closely. Look!" Casey looks in the direction of his boyfriend. The two-men customer looked in the direction where Skyler was seated. His boyfriend only looked at them sternly. Those two immediately bowed their head to Skyler as a sign of apology, then looked at Casey again.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that! Please don't mind about my question anymore! Thank you!" He said, then immediately walked away and went outside to just wait for his friend, who remained standing in front of Casey, paying for the drink that they bought. That friend just smiled awkwardly at Casey while giving his card. Casey can't help but smile a little in secret.

Kyla, who is with Casey on duty to the café, suddenly went near Casey, who is currently having a staring conversation with his boyfriend. They are like talking without saying a word.

"You know what? I don't know if I should be happy for you or be scared for you?" Kyla told Casey. When she saw that Skyler was looking at him because he went near Casey. She instantly stepped away from Casey then smiled at him. Skyler just nodded his head as an answer.

"What do you mean by that?" Casey asked her.

"Happy because finally, I see you with someone else besides us, your co-worker. For months, I've been working here. I never saw anyone visit you here. Luna said, for the whole year that she has been working here, she never saw you too with anyone. We are starting to get worried because we thought you didn't have anyone else. After all, if you're not here at the university, you're here at the café. I'm happy to see that you have someone. But seeing that guy, I suddenly felt scared because look at him, Gosh! Casey!" Kyla said to Casey in a low voice. They both look at Skyler but with different facial expressions. Casey is wearing a very wide smile while Kyla is wearing an awkward one.

"What?" Casey asked her.

"I can't help but feel scared for you. I can sense that he is very possessive of you. Look at how he looks at us now. He seemed to be watching us like a hawk. For the whole week that we've been on duty together, I always saw him there watching over you. Is he some stalker or something? Are you just afraid to make him go away because if it is, I will help you..." Casey didn't let her finish! He realized he hadn't told his workmates about Skyler being his boyfriend yet.

"Oh! No! hahaha, I'm sorry! I forget to tell you who he is! He is not my stalker or something. In fact, He is my boyfriend." Casey proudly said to Kyla.

"Oh, he is boyfriend! Okay!" Kyla seemed to be okay at first but after a few seconds.

"WHAT, HE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?" Kyla asked Casey in total shock. Casey was shocked about this reaction of Kyla

"Gosh! Kyla! You're so OA ahh!" Casey said, then he went out of the counter to go to the empty tables to clean them. He was about to walk past the seat where Skyler is seated when the man suddenly held his arms and pulled him, making him instantly sit on his lap.

Casey was so shocked at first and was about to stand, but Skyler snaked his arms into Casey's waist and hugged him tightly, which pulled Casey more into his body. Kyla, who saw this scene, immediately turns around because of shyness.

"Skyler! What are you doing! We are inside the café!" Casey tried to loosen Skyler's grip on him, but the man just remained hugging him.

"So what? There is no one here! Besides, I am your boyfriend! Can't I hug my boyfriend?" Skyler asked him

"But..." Casey was about to repeat something, but Skyler didn't let him finish by putting one of his fingers in front of Casey's lips.

"Baby! We are already boyfriends. Please expect these kinds of things. You don't have any idea how much I want to do this with you ever since I first saw you!" Skyler rested his chin on Casey's shoulder.

"I've wanted to be able to treat you like this. Feel your warmth like this! To hug and smell you like this! Please, baby! Please let me! There is no one here which is a scarce opportunity for me. We are always in a public place. It would be best if you didn't feel awkward. That is why I've been trying to restrain myself from doing these kinds of things with you. Now that I have this opportunity, please let me, baby! Please?" Skyler sounded so sad said to Casey.

"But Kyla is here!" Kyla hears it, so she immediately answers Casey's remarks.

"Don't worry about me, Casey! I didn't see anything! Do whatever it is that you want, I promise! I won't look!" Kyla smilingly shouted at the two couples. Skyler smiled so widely.

"See, baby! She isn't looking, so let me do this with you, okay? I just want to hug you! I feel like even though you are already near me, I still miss and long for you! God! I'm so whipped!" Skyler's remarks made Casey's heartbeat so fast and loud again.

Casey realized that it was okay for them to do this because there was no customer inside the café. He sighs deeply, then slowly encircle his arm into Skyler's next and face him.

"Okay! But only while we don't have a customer here at the café ahh!" Casey said to Skyler.

Skyler nodded as an answer to Casey.

"Okay! Come here!" This time, Casey hugged Skyler too.

They remained like that for a while. They were feeling each other warmth! They are both happy to have been able to have this moment right now! They are both so excited!

They continued to hug one another while talking about some random things until another customer came inside the café.

They quickly let go of each other hugs. Casey goes back to do his work while Skyler continues to do his.

TO WATCH OVER HIS BOYFRIEND!

To be continued

WaanjaiMJora