Chapter 17

Author POV

Days after...

"Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!" Gulf is getting more and more worried about his son. It's been 30 minutes over already ever since Skyler came home from somewhere. He was shocked when he saw the look on his son's face.

It is the second time that he has seen him be like this. The first time is when Skyler learns that his ex-girlfriend is just using him for money and fame. Gulf followed his son; he saw him enter his room. Gulf wanted to join him inside, but Skyler locked it. The following things he heard was Skyler berserk inside his room. He can also hear some glasses being shattered.

Thankfully, his husband isn't here yet because if yes! It will be world war again. Mew hates it when his son acts like this. Gulf and Mew are very open and giving to their children, but they also want them to act responsibly. They can't act like this, especially like this.

Flying into a rage, being swamped into so many emotions that you will start acting irresponsibly is a big No! No! to Mew. Skyler is a happy-go-lucky kind person, but when it comes to his emotions, he is unstable.

Skyler is only hurt when it comes to the people he cares about, his family, people Skyler thinks he loves. Just like his ex-girlfriend, Skyler is always in chaos and a mess. Skyler can't handle his emotion right when he is hurt. Added to it that he is the type of person who believes that if he cares about that person, that person should be his and his only!

Skyler is destroying everything inside his room. His bedsheet and pillow are now on the floor. All the picture frames are shattered on the floor. His computer and laptop were also destroyed. His hand is bleeding because he punches the large mirror inside his bathroom earlier. He is hurting but not because of his bleeding hand but because of his broken heart.

"I can't take this! I can't lose him! I can't lose him! I can't!" Skyler repeated said as he was walking back in front of his room.

"What should I do! What should I do! What should I do" Skyler repeatedly said. He looks like a mad man right now? He is so unstable!

On the other side of the door, Gulf remained standing there feeling so worried for his son. He feels so helpless. He wants to enter his son's room forcefully, but he is afraid Skyler will be angry at him. He desires his son to see him as an ally, not his enemy.

"Son! It's mom! Please let me enter! I'm starting to get worried for you! Please let me enter na! Please, baby!" Gulf tried to call his son again, but Skyler seemed to be not listening to him.

A few moments later, Serenity, who came from her friend's house, arrived at their mansion. She first went into the kitchen to see if her mother was there because usually, she would find her mom preparing or doing something. When she didn't see her mom, she decided to go to her room beside his twin's room. She was shocked when she saw her mom. She approached him, and the instant that she saw the look on her mom's face, she felt worried.

"Mom? Why are you here? What is happening here? Why are you looking like that?" Serenity worriedly asked her mom.

"Baby, you're finally home! Please help me open this door. He is not listening to me. Your Twin..." Gulf wasn't able to finish his words when...

"Argh! Why! Why! Argh!" Serenity and Gulf are shocked upon hearing Skyler's loud noise from inside.

"Mom?" Serenity confusedly asked his mom; The tears that Gulf was trying so hard to surpass earlier started to flow from his eyes.

"I don't know what is happening to him, baby! He just got home, and here he is, acting this way again. I don't know what is happening! He seems happy these past few weeks, and this happened? Do you know anything?" Gulf worried asked his daughter. Serenity just shook her head as an answer.